MURRAY — The city has approved changes to its storm sewer utility fee for single-family residential and duplex properties. The new monthly fee effective July 1 will be $3.55.
The fee will increase in July 2014 to $4.05, where it will remain until 2018 when it increases to $4.65.
The impact fee for new development will be $183 for those same properties effective Jan. 1.
For more information, call 801-270-2440.
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Provo airport expansion could provide up to...
- Area museums help visitors ‘slow down,...
- The tiny town that set out to be Utah's...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 46
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 44
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 15
- Sanders to address Utah delegation to... 15
- LDS Church asks court to void subpoena... 13
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument... 9
- Women underrepresented across Utah's... 8