MURRAY — The city has approved changes to its storm sewer utility fee for single-family residential and duplex properties. The new monthly fee effective July 1 will be $3.55.
The fee will increase in July 2014 to $4.05, where it will remain until 2018 when it increases to $4.65.
The impact fee for new development will be $183 for those same properties effective Jan. 1.
For more information, call 801-270-2440.
- Father says daughter was stabbed 46 times
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy don't...
- Conrad Truman found guilty of murdering wife...
- GOP senators, congressmen offer support to...
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015 World...
- Two men charged with vandalizing LDS church...
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- 3 'scary' medical problems for kids
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy... 103
- Utahns not as strongly opposed to... 96
- Love not attending Salt Lake City... 61
- GOP senators, congressmen offer support... 42
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015... 31
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of... 20
- Support for statewide nondiscrimination... 19
- Owens participates in Rotary Club... 17