MURRAY — The city has approved changes to its storm sewer utility fee for single-family residential and duplex properties. The new monthly fee effective July 1 will be $3.55.
The fee will increase in July 2014 to $4.05, where it will remain until 2018 when it increases to $4.65.
The impact fee for new development will be $183 for those same properties effective Jan. 1.
For more information, call 801-270-2440.
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please return...
- Rally in support of police also draws counter...
- Park City police nab pair suspected of...
- Bringing joy through simple acts of kindness
- Fire at Little America Hotel forces overnight...
- Baby's first Christmas comes with gift of hope
- Looming knee surgery inspired man to carve canes
- Gary (and Rose) Neeleman: Q and A with a...
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an... 130
- List of potential prison sites cut to... 44
- Poll: Nearly two-thirds of Utahns... 29
- Rally in support of police also draws... 27
- Mia Love names KSL reporter to head... 19
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please... 19
- Police: Gunman said he shot at trooper... 13
- Judge issues summons for 'Super Dell' 9