HOLLADAY — Police are looking for a man who robbed a credit union Thursday afternoon.
Police said the man entered Mountain American Credit Union, 4900 S. Highland Drive, about 3:20 p.m. and handed a note to the teller that indicated he wanted money.
After receiving an undisclosed amount of cash, the man left the credit union. He did not show any weapons during the incident, and no one was injured, police said.
Officers who responded to the robbery searched the area but were unable to find the man, police said.
Police described the man as white, between 6 feet 1 inches and 6 feet 4 inches tall, with a thin build, and wearing a black University of Utah hoodie, black pants, a white baseball hat and sunglasses.
The Unified Police Department asks anyone with information about the man to call 801-743-7000.
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Mothers of kidnapped Bountiful girls speak out
- Watch out for Utah Highway Patrol 'slow-down'...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to live
- A World War II veteran's story: 'I had...
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 160
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 83
- Police release names of officers... 37
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 34
- Protest ride results in charges against... 20
- Utah facing affordable housing crisis,... 18
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 18
- Can Utah solve its surprising binge... 17