HOLLADAY — Police are looking for a man who robbed a credit union Thursday afternoon.
Police said the man entered Mountain American Credit Union, 4900 S. Highland Drive, about 3:20 p.m. and handed a note to the teller that indicated he wanted money.
After receiving an undisclosed amount of cash, the man left the credit union. He did not show any weapons during the incident, and no one was injured, police said.
Officers who responded to the robbery searched the area but were unable to find the man, police said.
Police described the man as white, between 6 feet 1 inches and 6 feet 4 inches tall, with a thin build, and wearing a black University of Utah hoodie, black pants, a white baseball hat and sunglasses.
The Unified Police Department asks anyone with information about the man to call 801-743-7000.
- Was pregnancy rumor a factor in killing of...
- Two men charged with vandalizing LDS church...
- Father says daughter was stabbed 46 times
- Conrad Truman found guilty of murdering wife...
- Missing oilfield worker's body found near Vernal
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015 World...
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- Teen accused of killing 15-year-old makes...
- Utahns not as strongly opposed to... 87
- Love not attending Salt Lake City... 60
- Federal government extends same-sex... 40
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015... 29
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy... 24
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of... 20
- Support for statewide nondiscrimination... 17
- Owens participates in Rotary Club... 16