HOLLADAY — Police are looking for a man who robbed a credit union Thursday afternoon.
Police said the man entered Mountain American Credit Union, 4900 S. Highland Drive, about 3:20 p.m. and handed a note to the teller that indicated he wanted money.
After receiving an undisclosed amount of cash, the man left the credit union. He did not show any weapons during the incident, and no one was injured, police said.
Officers who responded to the robbery searched the area but were unable to find the man, police said.
Police described the man as white, between 6 feet 1 inches and 6 feet 4 inches tall, with a thin build, and wearing a black University of Utah hoodie, black pants, a white baseball hat and sunglasses.
The Unified Police Department asks anyone with information about the man to call 801-743-7000.
- North Ogden woman sent to prison in...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- Lunch manager on leave after diabetic student...
- Tips lead police to arrest of public enemy No. 1
- Stranger donates vehicle to Bountiful...
- Utah claims top ACT scores for second year
- Odyssey Elementary opens doors for...
- Family seeks change as poisoned tea...
- Poll: Utahns willing to fight for... 58
- Utah argues for more time to file... 35
- Utah claims top ACT scores for second year 32
- Government regulation has become like... 29
- State asks for more time to file appeal... 24
- Lunch manager on leave after diabetic... 24
- End of an era: Huntsville bookshop... 22
- Poll: Majority of Utahns in favor of... 22