HOLLADAY — Police are looking for a man who robbed a credit union Thursday afternoon.
Police said the man entered Mountain American Credit Union, 4900 S. Highland Drive, about 3:20 p.m. and handed a note to the teller that indicated he wanted money.
After receiving an undisclosed amount of cash, the man left the credit union. He did not show any weapons during the incident, and no one was injured, police said.
Officers who responded to the robbery searched the area but were unable to find the man, police said.
Police described the man as white, between 6 feet 1 inches and 6 feet 4 inches tall, with a thin build, and wearing a black University of Utah hoodie, black pants, a white baseball hat and sunglasses.
The Unified Police Department asks anyone with information about the man to call 801-743-7000.
- Victim of Washington Terrace homicide...
- K2 The Church's grand opening a neighborhood...
- Prison Relocation Commission ready to dial...
- UDOT announces road project schedule for 2015
- Tom Welch: Replace the prison with the NFL
- Can you name your U.S. Representative? See...
- Deedee Corradini, Salt Lake's first and only...
- Doug Robinson: A Boy Scout for 75 years ......
- Gov. Herbert increases pressure on... 52
- Illinois professor could help Utah... 43
- House Speaker Greg Hughes kills hopes... 34
- Prison Relocation Commission ready to... 23
- Lawmakers consider academic turnaround... 17
- Some GOP House members disagree with... 17
- With Healthy Utah stalled, lives still... 16
- Hope in a crisis: School, community... 16