HOLLADAY — Police are looking for a man who robbed a credit union Thursday afternoon.
Police said the man entered Mountain American Credit Union, 4900 S. Highland Drive, about 3:20 p.m. and handed a note to the teller that indicated he wanted money.
After receiving an undisclosed amount of cash, the man left the credit union. He did not show any weapons during the incident, and no one was injured, police said.
Officers who responded to the robbery searched the area but were unable to find the man, police said.
Police described the man as white, between 6 feet 1 inches and 6 feet 4 inches tall, with a thin build, and wearing a black University of Utah hoodie, black pants, a white baseball hat and sunglasses.
The Unified Police Department asks anyone with information about the man to call 801-743-7000.
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Provo airport expansion could provide up to...
- Area museums help visitors ‘slow down,...
- The tiny town that set out to be Utah's...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 47
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 44
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 15
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 15
- LDS Church asks court to void subpoena... 13
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument... 9
- Women underrepresented across Utah's... 8