HOLLADAY — Police are looking for a man who robbed a credit union Thursday afternoon.
Police said the man entered Mountain American Credit Union, 4900 S. Highland Drive, about 3:20 p.m. and handed a note to the teller that indicated he wanted money.
After receiving an undisclosed amount of cash, the man left the credit union. He did not show any weapons during the incident, and no one was injured, police said.
Officers who responded to the robbery searched the area but were unable to find the man, police said.
Police described the man as white, between 6 feet 1 inches and 6 feet 4 inches tall, with a thin build, and wearing a black University of Utah hoodie, black pants, a white baseball hat and sunglasses.
The Unified Police Department asks anyone with information about the man to call 801-743-7000.
- Missing oilfield worker's body found near Vernal
- Was pregnancy rumor a factor in killing of...
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- Two men charged with vandalizing LDS church...
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge for...
- We were there: See Deseret News front pages...
- Friend says wrong-way driver 'wasn't in his...
- Researchers: Patients have only themselves to...
- Utahns not as strongly opposed to... 81
- Love not attending Salt Lake City... 59
- Federal government extends same-sex... 37
- Autopsy shows man posed no threat to... 24
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of... 20
- Police arrest 3 suspected of... 15
- Risque video shoots trigger... 14
- Housing recovery slowest since World... 12