HOLLADAY — Police are looking for a man who robbed a credit union Thursday afternoon.
Police said the man entered Mountain American Credit Union, 4900 S. Highland Drive, about 3:20 p.m. and handed a note to the teller that indicated he wanted money.
After receiving an undisclosed amount of cash, the man left the credit union. He did not show any weapons during the incident, and no one was injured, police said.
Officers who responded to the robbery searched the area but were unable to find the man, police said.
Police described the man as white, between 6 feet 1 inches and 6 feet 4 inches tall, with a thin build, and wearing a black University of Utah hoodie, black pants, a white baseball hat and sunglasses.
The Unified Police Department asks anyone with information about the man to call 801-743-7000.
- Two bodies discovered near Provo's Squaw Peak
- Tabernacle Choir performs Handel's 'Messiah'...
- No aftershocks from Saturday's Tooele quake
- Family 'shocked' over Taylorsville woman's death
- 2-year-old boy dies from accidental shooting...
- Police make arrest in death of 59-year-old...
- Utah's new adaptive testing system draws...
- Film about man's crusade against child sex...
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion 90
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite... 79
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases... 47
- Appeals judges question right to sue in... 28
- Autopsies of 7 infants completed;... 24
- Texas seizes FLDS Church's secluded ranch 24
- 2-year-old boy dies from accidental... 19
- Salt Lake City's inversion problem... 15