HOLLADAY — Police are looking for a man who robbed a credit union Thursday afternoon.
Police said the man entered Mountain American Credit Union, 4900 S. Highland Drive, about 3:20 p.m. and handed a note to the teller that indicated he wanted money.
After receiving an undisclosed amount of cash, the man left the credit union. He did not show any weapons during the incident, and no one was injured, police said.
Officers who responded to the robbery searched the area but were unable to find the man, police said.
Police described the man as white, between 6 feet 1 inches and 6 feet 4 inches tall, with a thin build, and wearing a black University of Utah hoodie, black pants, a white baseball hat and sunglasses.
The Unified Police Department asks anyone with information about the man to call 801-743-7000.
- BYU student health plan exemption expires
- Utah bachelor lets sister set him up on 31...
- $1M in heroin found in 'complex' hidden...
- Woman accused of stabbing girlfriend 46 times...
- New law helps Utah avoid marriage license...
- FBI investigating fatal crash on Ute reservation
- Mia Love paying back money spent on...
- 'One drink, one time': New research shows...
- BYU student health plan exemption expires 53
- Popular Provo teacher imprisoned for... 47
- New law helps Utah avoid marriage... 45
- Family of man killed by Spanish Fork... 34
- Does coal have a future in Utah? Should... 27
- Mia Love paying back money spent on... 27
- Students see 'great growth' in second... 18
- About Utah: He walked around the lake... 15