HOLLADAY — Police are looking for a man who robbed a credit union Thursday afternoon.
Police said the man entered Mountain American Credit Union, 4900 S. Highland Drive, about 3:20 p.m. and handed a note to the teller that indicated he wanted money.
After receiving an undisclosed amount of cash, the man left the credit union. He did not show any weapons during the incident, and no one was injured, police said.
Officers who responded to the robbery searched the area but were unable to find the man, police said.
Police described the man as white, between 6 feet 1 inches and 6 feet 4 inches tall, with a thin build, and wearing a black University of Utah hoodie, black pants, a white baseball hat and sunglasses.
The Unified Police Department asks anyone with information about the man to call 801-743-7000.
- Searchers locate missing family of Olympian...
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley detective...
- Healing souls, healing a mountain
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake...
- Man seeks video of 1995 Oklahoma City...
- Draper man dies from injuries in house explosion
- About Utah: Pedal power at the market
- Federal land managers criticized over... 24
- Renewable energy advocates decry... 19
- Habitual offender arrested in alleged... 16
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 16
- Student attitudes changing on healthy... 14
- 'No trespassing' sign may not stop... 13
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via... 12
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 11