HOLLADAY — Police are looking for a man who robbed a credit union Thursday afternoon.
Police said the man entered Mountain American Credit Union, 4900 S. Highland Drive, about 3:20 p.m. and handed a note to the teller that indicated he wanted money.
After receiving an undisclosed amount of cash, the man left the credit union. He did not show any weapons during the incident, and no one was injured, police said.
Officers who responded to the robbery searched the area but were unable to find the man, police said.
Police described the man as white, between 6 feet 1 inches and 6 feet 4 inches tall, with a thin build, and wearing a black University of Utah hoodie, black pants, a white baseball hat and sunglasses.
The Unified Police Department asks anyone with information about the man to call 801-743-7000.
- Women innovators leading by example
- 2 deadly Utah County shootings spark...
- Living on the edge: North Salt Lake residents...
- Testimony focuses on relationship between...
- Lutheran, LDS leaders forge common ground...
- Hiker pulled from Bell Canyon after fall
- LDS artist J. Kirk Richards says leaps of...
- Who should pay? City, developer, residents at...
- One man dead after attempted carjacking... 38
- Mitt Romney tells UVU grads to 'live a... 22
- 2 deadly Utah County shootings spark... 18
- Poll: Majority of Salt Lake City... 16
- Governor, legislators leave 'baggage'... 14
- Jury convicts San Juan County... 13
- Attorney: Woman on trial in deputy's... 10
- Living on the edge: North Salt Lake... 10