Location: LDS Conference Center Theater, Salt Lake
Dates: Nov. 30-Dec. 29, 7:30 p.m., matinee 2 p.m.
Cost: Tickets can be purchased online, but are currently sold out.
Ballet West's The Nutcracker: Ballet West will bring in the holiday with its 57th edition of the beloved production.
Location: 50 W. 200 South #200, Salt Lake
Dates: Nov. 30-Dec. 29, 7 p.m., matinee 2 p.m.
Cost: For tickets please visit the online website.
“The Christmas Box” musical: The Empress Theatre is set to premiere Richard Paul Evans' beloved story, "The Christmas Box."
Location: 9104 W. 2700 South, Magna
Dates: Nov. 30-Dec. 22, 7:30 p.m.
Draper Historic Theater's "A Christmas Carol": The classic tale of Ebenezer Scrooge comes to life on stage.
Location: 12366 S. 900 East, Draper
Dates: Nov. 30-Dec. 15 (select dates), 7 p.m.
Heritage Theater's "A Christmas Carol": In its 42nd season, the Heritage Theater will perform Madison Square Garden's "A Christmas Carol."
Location: 2505 S. Highway 89, Perry
Dates: Nov. 30-Dec. 22, 7:30 p.m., matinee 2 p.m.
Cost: Reservations can be made by calling 435-723-8392.
Pioneer Theatre's "A Christmas Carol”: The classic holiday tale will be told in a musical format this year.
Location: 300 S. 1400 East, Salt Lake City
Dates: Nov. 30-Dec. 15 (check online for show times)
Cost: Tickets bought in advance run from $38-$59 and $5 in addition if bought the day of the show. Kids in K-12 grades are half price on Mondays and Tuesdays.
“Christmas Around the World”: The BYU folk dance department will be performing "Christmas Around the World" with move than 200 dancers in bright, colorful costumes.
Location: Marriott Center, Provo
Dates: Nov. 30, Dec. 1, 7:30 p.m.
The Salt Lake Children's Choir: The traditional Christmas concert in the Cathedral of the Madeleine will include familiar and lesser-known Christmas carols.
Location: Cathedral of the Madeleine, 331 E. South Temple, Salt Lake
Dates: Dec. 2, 8 p.m.
“The First Christmas”: SCERA Theatre presents the world premiere "The First Christmas," based on the Liken film.
Location: 745 S. State Street, Orem
Dates: Nov. 30-Dec. 22 (select dates and times)
Dickens Christmas Festival: Enjoy not only a show, but also experience 19th-century London.
Location: Dixie Convention Center, 1835 Convention Center Dr., St. George
Dates: Nov. 30-Dec. 1 (check website for times)
Cost: $6 adults, $4 children and seniors
Dickens Christmas Festival: The show is also playing in Salt Lake. Experience 19th Century London.
Location: Utah State Fairpark, 155 N. 1000 W., Salt Lake
- Big screen 'Maze Runner' is a big dream come...
- Where do we draw the line on spanking?
- 'Maze Runner,' based on Utah author's novel,...
- Alicia Keys is asking a simple question to...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Taking a leap of...
- Ballet to Broadway: Two Utah-native siblings...
- Why do we love bad movies?
- ‘Kung Fu Panda’ director to helm...
- Where do we draw the line on spanking? 16
- Iranian youth behind 'Happy' video... 9
- 'Maze Runner,' based on Utah author's... 3
- Actress detained by police refuses to... 1
- Why do we love bad movies? 1
- ‘Kung Fu Panda’ director to... 1
- Alicia Keys is asking a simple question... 1
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Taking a leap... 1