PROVO — To mark World AIDS Day, the Utah County Health Department will offer free testing for HIV next week, Dec. 3-7. Appointments are required Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
No appointment will be necessary for a walk-in clinic to be held Wednesday, Dec. 5 from 1 to 4 p.m. All testing will be done at the Utah County Health and Justice Building in Suite 1709, 151 S. University Ave., Provo. Test results will be available the same day.
Testing for other STDs is also available, but fees and result times vary. For questions or an appointment, call 801-851-7057.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Roy home destroyed in fire
- Man shot by roommate in Holladay, police say
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- LDS Church asks court to void subpoena... 12
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument... 9
- Women underrepresented across Utah's... 8
- Brother, sister hugged each other as... 8
- Prosecutors say Jeremy Johnson should... 7
- Audit of embattled S.L. County... 7