PROVO — To mark World AIDS Day, the Utah County Health Department will offer free testing for HIV next week, Dec. 3-7. Appointments are required Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
No appointment will be necessary for a walk-in clinic to be held Wednesday, Dec. 5 from 1 to 4 p.m. All testing will be done at the Utah County Health and Justice Building in Suite 1709, 151 S. University Ave., Provo. Test results will be available the same day.
Testing for other STDs is also available, but fees and result times vary. For questions or an appointment, call 801-851-7057.
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic' national...
- Three hurt when ATV explodes into flames as...
- Photo gallery: Deseret News Classic 5K
- Ogden man dies following U.S. 89 motorcycle...
- If Mitt Romney endorsed Gary Johnson,... 66
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 64
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 30
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 24
- Sanders urges Utah and other... 24
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 21
- Shurtleff exonerated, but questions and... 18