PROVO — To mark World AIDS Day, the Utah County Health Department will offer free testing for HIV next week, Dec. 3-7. Appointments are required Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
No appointment will be necessary for a walk-in clinic to be held Wednesday, Dec. 5 from 1 to 4 p.m. All testing will be done at the Utah County Health and Justice Building in Suite 1709, 151 S. University Ave., Provo. Test results will be available the same day.
Testing for other STDs is also available, but fees and result times vary. For questions or an appointment, call 801-851-7057.
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Police shoot, critically injure 'prime...
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 41
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 34
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Rep. Love hosts poverty discussion with... 18
- History-making transgender U.S. Senate... 16
- How the tech industry grew a rural Utah... 13