PROVO — To mark World AIDS Day, the Utah County Health Department will offer free testing for HIV next week, Dec. 3-7. Appointments are required Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
No appointment will be necessary for a walk-in clinic to be held Wednesday, Dec. 5 from 1 to 4 p.m. All testing will be done at the Utah County Health and Justice Building in Suite 1709, 151 S. University Ave., Provo. Test results will be available the same day.
Testing for other STDs is also available, but fees and result times vary. For questions or an appointment, call 801-851-7057.
- Utah man accused of rape is no stranger to...
- 22 songs Utahns love singing in the car
- Ed and Elizabeth Smart make plea for help in...
- Husband and wife of 74 years die hours apart...
- Doctor: Vaccines result in healthy immune system
- Why is BYU honoring Robby George, and who is he?
- Samuelson honored as 5,648 graduate from BYU
- Unwarranted drug database search prompts new...
- Poll: LDS Church influence over... 60
- Utah GOP leaders going forward with new... 58
- Josh Romney: I won't run against Sen.... 56
- Doctor: Vaccines result in healthy... 35
- Why is BYU honoring Robby George, and... 20
- Former Davis High teacher admits to... 19
- Tickets sell out for 'Book of Mormon'... 16
- Gov. Gary Herbert resisting Utah GOP... 14