PROVO — To mark World AIDS Day, the Utah County Health Department will offer free testing for HIV next week, Dec. 3-7. Appointments are required Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
No appointment will be necessary for a walk-in clinic to be held Wednesday, Dec. 5 from 1 to 4 p.m. All testing will be done at the Utah County Health and Justice Building in Suite 1709, 151 S. University Ave., Provo. Test results will be available the same day.
Testing for other STDs is also available, but fees and result times vary. For questions or an appointment, call 801-851-7057.
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Watch out for Utah Highway Patrol 'slow-down'...
- Mothers of kidnapped Bountiful girls speak out
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- A World War II veteran's story: 'I had...
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to live
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 159
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 79
- Police release names of officers... 37
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 34
- Protest ride results in charges against... 20
- Utah facing affordable housing crisis,... 18
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 18
- Can Utah solve its surprising binge... 17