Laura Seitz, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Students of a school for the deaf Thursday visited with a Signing Santa at City Creek Center.
Ninety students from the Jean Massieu School of the Deaf enjoyed an exclusive visit with Signing Santa Claus to share their Christmas wishes. During this time, they were told a story by an ASL signing storyteller by the fireplace, decorated cookies and received a voucher for complimentary prints of their photo with Santa.
Santa is Ken McLean from Denver. He has been a signing Santa for five years.
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church property...
- Survivor of Trolley Square massacre urges...
- Salt Lake County may downsize, close South...
- Deer attacks man in Draper backyard, police say
- Ex-judge asks Obama to commute sentence of...
- Two rescued after falling through ice at...
- 2016 Sterling Scholar candidates
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences' for teen...
- Supporters of Oregon occupier honor... 56
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church... 38
- Meagan Grunwald won't get a new trial... 26
- Survivor of Trolley Square massacre... 25
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile... 18
- Woman killed by mixer at Sandy grocery... 16
- Video involving officer whose ear was... 15
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences'... 14