Laura Seitz, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Students of a school for the deaf Thursday visited with a Signing Santa at City Creek Center.
Ninety students from the Jean Massieu School of the Deaf enjoyed an exclusive visit with Signing Santa Claus to share their Christmas wishes. During this time, they were told a story by an ASL signing storyteller by the fireplace, decorated cookies and received a voucher for complimentary prints of their photo with Santa.
Santa is Ken McLean from Denver. He has been a signing Santa for five years.
- Summer downpour causes flooding, slides...
- Swallow, Shurtleff make first court...
- Utah leads the nation in deadly melanoma cases
- Provo's waffle truck started by a motivated...
- Project to restore Manti Tabernacle underway
- Video of school bus driver shows 'bizarre'...
- Settlement in dog shooting case reached, then...
- Republican, Democratic political insiders say...
- Republican, Democratic political... 37
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 25
- Owens' pollster says new poll shows... 22
- Drunken driver goes airborne, crashes... 21
- Swallow, Shurtleff make first court... 20
- Provo's waffle truck started by a... 18
- Critics decry solar fee as 'sun' tax 17
- Long road to trial begins Wednesday for... 13