Laura Seitz, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Students of a school for the deaf Thursday visited with a Signing Santa at City Creek Center.
Ninety students from the Jean Massieu School of the Deaf enjoyed an exclusive visit with Signing Santa Claus to share their Christmas wishes. During this time, they were told a story by an ASL signing storyteller by the fireplace, decorated cookies and received a voucher for complimentary prints of their photo with Santa.
Santa is Ken McLean from Denver. He has been a signing Santa for five years.
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking...
- Police stumped about what caused Springville...
- Granite School District reaches agreement...
- Police probing what caused deaths of...
- About Utah: Baltic Avenue just bought Boardwalk!
- Body of overdue hiker found in Zion National...
- Heavy rains flood homes, cemetery in Herriman
- Tourists rescued after road collapses,...
- Students rally for beard 'revolution'... 77
- Utah gay marriage case first in line at... 57
- Mia Love declines to make joint... 50
- Join the discussion: How libertarian is... 36
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking... 34
- Coast-to-coast horseback ride against... 30
- 2 Utah companies respond to FDA warning... 18
- Utah in wait-and-see mode on same-sex... 18