Laura Seitz, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Students of a school for the deaf Thursday visited with a Signing Santa at City Creek Center.
Ninety students from the Jean Massieu School of the Deaf enjoyed an exclusive visit with Signing Santa Claus to share their Christmas wishes. During this time, they were told a story by an ASL signing storyteller by the fireplace, decorated cookies and received a voucher for complimentary prints of their photo with Santa.
Santa is Ken McLean from Denver. He has been a signing Santa for five years.
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- Weber County deputies investigating possible...
- Festival celebrates cultural traditions
- Police suspect arson in house fire that...
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue atop...
- Horse owners urged to have animals vaccinated
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 34
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 30
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 20
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 17
- Hatch steadfast in holding up Supreme... 14
- Group targets Utah's public lands fight... 12