Laura Seitz, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Students of a school for the deaf Thursday visited with a Signing Santa at City Creek Center.
Ninety students from the Jean Massieu School of the Deaf enjoyed an exclusive visit with Signing Santa Claus to share their Christmas wishes. During this time, they were told a story by an ASL signing storyteller by the fireplace, decorated cookies and received a voucher for complimentary prints of their photo with Santa.
Santa is Ken McLean from Denver. He has been a signing Santa for five years.
- BYU student parlays app idea into a life-changer
- Parents of teen who died in overdose hope...
- Gov. Herbert stepping up pressure on GOP to...
- Mayor responds to pending harassment lawsuit...
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global audience,...
- Conservative group yanks TV ads targeting...
- Zion's trees are dying of old age
- Gov. Herbert stepping up pressure on... 25
- 3 veteran officers preparing sex... 22
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global... 19
- Sen. Orrin Hatch calls HBO story on... 18
- Conservative group yanks TV ads... 16
- Mayor responds to pending harassment... 13
- Mia Love pushing higher education act 11
- Sen. Mike Lee pushing for vote on USA... 9