Police investigate possible shooting in West Valley City
WEST VALLEY CITY — Police here were investigating a possible shooting Wednesday afternoon.
A male victim was found on the sidewalk in front of several businesses at 7135 W. 3500 South, West Valley City Police Sgt. Mike Powell said. The man was taken to a local hospital in critical condition, he said.
It was not immediately known whether the victim was shot where he was found or dropped off on the sidewalk after being shot somewhere. Investigators were in the process of rounding up witnesses and interviewing them Wednesday afternoon.
Additional details will be posted as they become available.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- 7 habits of mentally strong people
- 'Catastrophic' arson fire destroys 10 Tooele...
- West Valley man killed in motorcycle crash...
- Applications being taken for justice court...
- UDOT resurfacing 12300 South in Draper
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 74
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 32
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Local government board fostered... 16
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 16
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 16
- Can police-community relations be... 14