AMERICAN FORK — American Fork High School student Joseph Baldwin has been accepted to the 2013 U.S. Army All-American Marching Band. He is one of 125 students selected.
Joseph will be a member of the mellophone section.
He will receive an all-expenses-paid trip from Dec. 31 through Jan. 6 to San Antonio, where he will be a part of the halftime show for the U.S. Army All-American Bowl.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Police say man murdered his mother in her...
- UTA offers fare for food in Utah Food Bank drive
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 37
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 32
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 12
- LDS Church asks court to void subpoena... 11
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument... 9
- Women underrepresented across Utah's... 8