AMERICAN FORK — American Fork High School student Joseph Baldwin has been accepted to the 2013 U.S. Army All-American Marching Band. He is one of 125 students selected.
Joseph will be a member of the mellophone section.
He will receive an all-expenses-paid trip from Dec. 31 through Jan. 6 to San Antonio, where he will be a part of the halftime show for the U.S. Army All-American Bowl.
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church property...
- About Utah: Selling bikes the new-fashioned way
- 2016 Sterling Scholar candidates
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences' for teen...
- Survivor of Trolley Square massacre urges...
- Deer attacks man in Draper backyard, police say
- Ex-social worker to plead guilty to sex with...
- Long-awaited Jeremy Johnson fraud trial kicks...
- Supporters of Oregon occupier honor... 55
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church... 36
- Feds say Orem man duped hundreds of... 28
- Meagan Grunwald won't get a new trial... 25
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile... 18
- Woman killed by mixer at Sandy grocery... 16
- Video involving officer whose ear was... 15
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences'... 12