AMERICAN FORK — American Fork High School student Joseph Baldwin has been accepted to the 2013 U.S. Army All-American Marching Band. He is one of 125 students selected.
Joseph will be a member of the mellophone section.
He will receive an all-expenses-paid trip from Dec. 31 through Jan. 6 to San Antonio, where he will be a part of the halftime show for the U.S. Army All-American Bowl.
- Man killed in avalanche had a passion for...
- Local religious leaders urge support for...
- Cities, state battle panhandling through the...
- About Utah: All the mac and cheese they can eat
- Dog lovers walk to support anti-bias measure
- The story of a fish, a river and what's ahead...
- Body of man, 51, discovered outside Cedar City
- Family of BYU student hit by car say they are...
- Advocates rally and 'roar' for... 56
- Utah Democrats offer full Medicaid... 32
- Gov. Herbert threatens veto of House... 31
- Judge: Biological father will share... 28
- The story of a fish, a river and what's... 24
- Cities, state battle panhandling... 21
- Local religious leaders urge support... 20
- Utah unemployment rate hits five-year low 11