BYU basketball: BYU fans create 'Gangnam Style' parody following Jabari Parker's visit
After this weekend, one thing is certain: BYU fans will do anything to catch Jabari Parker's eye.
First it was the "Chicago to Provo" shirts and a new addition to the Y on the mountain, now it is a "Gangnam Style" parody video going viral.
Some BYU fans recently put together a You Tube video based off of Psy’s “Gangnam Style” music video featuring highlights from Parker's high school career at Simeon Career Academy.
In the video, BYU fans explain why they believe Parker should choose to play basketball at BYU next year and forgo his offers from top schools like Duke or Stanford.
For more information on Jabari Parker's recruiting visit to Provo, see the articles below.
Whitney O'Bannon is currently a new media sports intern for the Deseret News.
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- BYU offense offers sneak peek for fans in...
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- Former longtime Utah Jazz broadcaster Hot Rod...
- Dick Harmon: Nomadic hoops coach Tony Ingle...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 105
- Guest commentary: Utah Jazz face an... 31
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 31
- Can Utes turn Sweet 16 dance into date... 28
- Photo gallery and video replay: BYU... 23
- Home games on the Sabbath: RSL... 21
- Dick Harmon: Henderson joins other BYU... 20
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 19