BYU basketball: BYU fans create 'Gangnam Style' parody following Jabari Parker's visit
After this weekend, one thing is certain: BYU fans will do anything to catch Jabari Parker's eye.
First it was the "Chicago to Provo" shirts and a new addition to the Y on the mountain, now it is a "Gangnam Style" parody video going viral.
Some BYU fans recently put together a You Tube video based off of Psy’s “Gangnam Style” music video featuring highlights from Parker's high school career at Simeon Career Academy.
In the video, BYU fans explain why they believe Parker should choose to play basketball at BYU next year and forgo his offers from top schools like Duke or Stanford.
For more information on Jabari Parker's recruiting visit to Provo, see the articles below.
Whitney O'Bannon is currently a new media sports intern for the Deseret News.
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- High school football: Friday's roundup
- 11-year-old Salt Lake native once again...
- BYU notebook: Cougars commit a plethora of...
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig out of...
- College football predictions: How will... 141
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 63
- First steps: Utes open season with... 63
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 51
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 49
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 48