MURRAY — A woman in her 60s suffered a serious leg injury Tuesday in an accident in front of Cottonwood High School.
Just after 9 a.m., a woman was either getting in or getting out of the back seat of a vehicle parked in the shoulder of 1300 East near 5715 South, in front of the school's north parking lot.
The woman was partially in the car when a vehicle drove by and hit the rear door, which was open and partially sticking out into traffic, said Murray police detective Kenny Bass. The impact seriously injured the woman's leg, he said.
The name of the woman was not immediately available. As of Tuesday afternoon, no citations had been issued for the accident.
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Wyoming authorities to speak about Utah rail...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- Utah man building Disneyland out of Legos...
- Immigration ruling called hurtful, a...
- Fruit Heights to shut off water system...
- Kaysville to fete retiring city manager at...
- Deerlodge Road to undergo $5.6M in improvements
- Immigration ruling called hurtful, a... 75
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 57
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 35
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 34
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Will 'Brexit' vote help Trump in Utah? 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 25