SOUTH SALT LAKE — Granite School District's early enrollment period for the 2013-14 school year begins Saturday, Dec. 1, and ends Feb 19.
Granite School District provides school choice enrollment in all schools where space is available. Applications are available at the requested school. Requests do not require a release from the home school or district. Parents are responsible for transportation when exercising school choice.
A one-time, nonrefundable $5 processing fee payable to the requested school may be charged at the time the application is submitted (the fee can be waived for qualified applicants).
Set to open for the 2013-14 school year, the district is building a new school in West Valley City with a S.T.E.M. (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) focus.
For more information about open enrollment, visit www.graniteschools.org and select the Parents & Students tab on the top menu bar, then select Open Enrollment Options.
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- Zion National Park to hold public meetings on...
- National Guard trains in Denver to respond to...
- Drug deal messages pop up on tablet parents...
- West Jordan announces summer construction...
- Monte Cristo Highway opens Monday
- Riverton educator named Jordan...
- Utah man held 1,164 days in jail... 37
- 'Dirty soda' lawsuit calls shop's... 22
- Former Utah Gov. Mike Leavitt advising... 20
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 19
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- National conservative group backs... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 16
- Sutherland Institute looks to broaden... 15