SOUTH SALT LAKE — Granite School District's early enrollment period for the 2013-14 school year begins Saturday, Dec. 1, and ends Feb 19.
Granite School District provides school choice enrollment in all schools where space is available. Applications are available at the requested school. Requests do not require a release from the home school or district. Parents are responsible for transportation when exercising school choice.
A one-time, nonrefundable $5 processing fee payable to the requested school may be charged at the time the application is submitted (the fee can be waived for qualified applicants).
Set to open for the 2013-14 school year, the district is building a new school in West Valley City with a S.T.E.M. (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) focus.
For more information about open enrollment, visit www.graniteschools.org and select the Parents & Students tab on the top menu bar, then select Open Enrollment Options.
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church property...
- About Utah: Selling bikes the new-fashioned way
- 2016 Sterling Scholar candidates
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences' for teen...
- Police ID man who barricaded himself in motor...
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile offenders...
- Long-awaited Jeremy Johnson fraud trial kicks...
- Ex-social worker to plead guilty to sex with...
- Supporters of Oregon occupier honor... 55
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church... 36
- Feds say Orem man duped hundreds of... 28
- Meagan Grunwald won't get a new trial... 25
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile... 18
- Woman killed by mixer at Sandy grocery... 16
- Video involving officer whose ear was... 15
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences'... 12