SOUTH SALT LAKE — Granite School District's early enrollment period for the 2013-14 school year begins Saturday, Dec. 1, and ends Feb 19.
Granite School District provides school choice enrollment in all schools where space is available. Applications are available at the requested school. Requests do not require a release from the home school or district. Parents are responsible for transportation when exercising school choice.
A one-time, nonrefundable $5 processing fee payable to the requested school may be charged at the time the application is submitted (the fee can be waived for qualified applicants).
Set to open for the 2013-14 school year, the district is building a new school in West Valley City with a S.T.E.M. (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) focus.
For more information about open enrollment, visit www.graniteschools.org and select the Parents & Students tab on the top menu bar, then select Open Enrollment Options.
- Searchers locate missing family of Olympian...
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley detective...
- Healing souls, healing a mountain
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake...
- Man seeks video of 1995 Oklahoma City...
- Draper man dies from injuries in house explosion
- About Utah: Pedal power at the market
- Federal land managers criticized over... 24
- Renewable energy advocates decry... 19
- Habitual offender arrested in alleged... 16
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 16
- Student attitudes changing on healthy... 14
- 'No trespassing' sign may not stop... 13
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via... 12
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 11