SOUTH SALT LAKE — Granite School District's early enrollment period for the 2013-14 school year begins Saturday, Dec. 1, and ends Feb 19.
Granite School District provides school choice enrollment in all schools where space is available. Applications are available at the requested school. Requests do not require a release from the home school or district. Parents are responsible for transportation when exercising school choice.
A one-time, nonrefundable $5 processing fee payable to the requested school may be charged at the time the application is submitted (the fee can be waived for qualified applicants).
Set to open for the 2013-14 school year, the district is building a new school in West Valley City with a S.T.E.M. (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) focus.
For more information about open enrollment, visit www.graniteschools.org and select the Parents & Students tab on the top menu bar, then select Open Enrollment Options.
- Newborn found in trash can brings call for help
- Man arrested in connection with baby's death
- Carbon monoxide leak suspected in death of 2...
- Audit reveals major concerns about UTA...
- 3 Mormon missionaries die in 2 separate...
- Woman accused of leaving young son outside...
- Court allows Utah more time to file gay...
- Tired teen plowed into new car lot, Vernal...
- Back (home) to school: Thousands of... 53
- New poll shows many Utahns oppose and... 48
- House Speaker Becky Lockhart is running... 36
- Carbon monoxide leak suspected in death... 34
- Court allows Utah more time to file gay... 33
- 3 Mormon missionaries die in 2 separate... 30
- Newborn found in trash can brings call... 30
- LDS missionary critically injured in... 27