SOUTH SALT LAKE — Granite School District's early enrollment period for the 2013-14 school year begins Saturday, Dec. 1, and ends Feb 19.
Granite School District provides school choice enrollment in all schools where space is available. Applications are available at the requested school. Requests do not require a release from the home school or district. Parents are responsible for transportation when exercising school choice.
A one-time, nonrefundable $5 processing fee payable to the requested school may be charged at the time the application is submitted (the fee can be waived for qualified applicants).
Set to open for the 2013-14 school year, the district is building a new school in West Valley City with a S.T.E.M. (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) focus.
For more information about open enrollment, visit www.graniteschools.org and select the Parents & Students tab on the top menu bar, then select Open Enrollment Options.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Police say man murdered his mother in her...
- UTA offers fare for food in Utah Food Bank drive
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 37
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 32
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 12
- LDS Church asks court to void subpoena... 11
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument... 9
- Women underrepresented across Utah's... 8