The NBA and the Mormon Tabernacle Choir finally have something in common.
Both have now performed the classic Christmas song, "Carol of the Bells."
The NBA announced its special Christmas Day jerseys by producing a commercial featuring star players Dwight Howard (Los Angeles Lakers), Carmelo Anthony (New York Knicks), Russell Westbrook (Oklahoma City Thunder), Dwyane Wade (Miami Heat) and Joe Johnson (Brooklyn Nets) dribbling basketballs to the beat of "Carol of the Bells." It's been referred to as "Carol of the Balls."
The Mormon Tabernacle Choir has performed "Carol of the Bells" several times over the years.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Twitter: tbtoone
- 'Studio C' cast talks to LDS teens about...
- Clark Gilbert named new president of BYU-Idaho
- The Clean Cut: Mormon Channel releases new...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Every drop of...
- Returned sister missionary, hundreds of YSAs...
- LDS mission president's wife dies
- At BYU, Catholic archbishop seeks friends,...
- Faith, friends and football: Stanford...
- Clark Gilbert named new president of... 8
- 'Studio C' cast talks to LDS teens... 8
- 'His paths are righteous' — Elder... 3
- Book review: Young widow's memoir... 2
- Don't cheat, kids: Use NFL's... 1
- The Clean Cut: Mormon Channel releases... 1
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Every drop of... 1
- New book examines 4th Article of Faith... 1