The NBA and the Mormon Tabernacle Choir finally have something in common.
Both have now performed the classic Christmas song, "Carol of the Bells."
The NBA announced its special Christmas Day jerseys by producing a commercial featuring star players Dwight Howard (Los Angeles Lakers), Carmelo Anthony (New York Knicks), Russell Westbrook (Oklahoma City Thunder), Dwyane Wade (Miami Heat) and Joe Johnson (Brooklyn Nets) dribbling basketballs to the beat of "Carol of the Bells." It's been referred to as "Carol of the Balls."
The Mormon Tabernacle Choir has performed "Carol of the Bells" several times over the years.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Twitter: tbtoone
- Sister Frances J. Monson's legacy of love...
- LDS Church responds to Boy Scouts of...
- Letters to family show Steven Powell still...
- Live streaming: Frances J. Monson funeral
- Defending the Faith: A case for the...
- USA Today takes note of LDS sister missionaries
- 'Hollywood goes to Mormon country': BYU...
- Boy Scouts of America to make membership...
- Defending the Faith: A case for the... 45
- 'Tattooed Mormon' Al Fox shares her... 40
- LDS Church responds to Boy Scouts of... 32
- Secretary of State John Kerry says... 26
- Muslim leaders in U.S. facing... 25
- 'We're here to serve all boys,' Utah... 23
- Wright Words: Oklahoma tornado provides... 23
- Supreme Court to weigh in on... 17