The NBA and the Mormon Tabernacle Choir finally have something in common.
Both have now performed the classic Christmas song, "Carol of the Bells."
The NBA announced its special Christmas Day jerseys by producing a commercial featuring star players Dwight Howard (Los Angeles Lakers), Carmelo Anthony (New York Knicks), Russell Westbrook (Oklahoma City Thunder), Dwyane Wade (Miami Heat) and Joe Johnson (Brooklyn Nets) dribbling basketballs to the beat of "Carol of the Bells." It's been referred to as "Carol of the Balls."
The Mormon Tabernacle Choir has performed "Carol of the Bells" several times over the years.
Email: email@example.com Twitter: tbtoone
- Demand for Ogden Temple open house tickets...
- When Mormon pioneers left was often a...
- Mormon couple celebrates 75 years of true love
- Project to restore Manti Tabernacle underway
- Wright Words: Bad days are inevitable —...
- What life was like for the Mormon pioneers...
- New collaboration helps track pioneer...
- Defending the Faith: Remembering the Exodus...
- 66,511 volunteers set FamilySearch... 17
- When Mormon pioneers left was often a... 13
- Demand for Ogden Temple open house... 4
- Mormon couple celebrates 75 years of... 3
- New collaboration helps track pioneer... 2
- Wright Words: Bad days are inevitable... 2
- Book review: 'Testimony of Luke' paints... 1
- Project to restore Manti Tabernacle... 1