The NBA and the Mormon Tabernacle Choir finally have something in common.
Both have now performed the classic Christmas song, "Carol of the Bells."
The NBA announced its special Christmas Day jerseys by producing a commercial featuring star players Dwight Howard (Los Angeles Lakers), Carmelo Anthony (New York Knicks), Russell Westbrook (Oklahoma City Thunder), Dwyane Wade (Miami Heat) and Joe Johnson (Brooklyn Nets) dribbling basketballs to the beat of "Carol of the Bells." It's been referred to as "Carol of the Balls."
The Mormon Tabernacle Choir has performed "Carol of the Bells" several times over the years.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Twitter: tbtoone
- Elder Holland, David Archuleta promote 'Meet...
- Thousands gather for LDS Women's Meeting
- 2 LDS teens create video to share Mormon beliefs
- LDS general conference marks 90th, 65th...
- Defending the Faith: Thinking clearly about...
- FamilySearch provides LDS members with free...
- The legacy of home and visiting teaching
- Watch: September 2014 General Women's Meeting
- FamilySearch provides LDS members with... 17
- LDS Church leaders share excitement for... 13
- Watch: September 2014 General Women's... 2
- Elder Holland, David Archuleta promote... 2
- LDS author debuts fairy tale novel... 1
- The legacy of home and visiting teaching 1
- Thousands gather for LDS Women's Meeting 1