The NBA and the Mormon Tabernacle Choir finally have something in common.
Both have now performed the classic Christmas song, "Carol of the Bells."
The NBA announced its special Christmas Day jerseys by producing a commercial featuring star players Dwight Howard (Los Angeles Lakers), Carmelo Anthony (New York Knicks), Russell Westbrook (Oklahoma City Thunder), Dwyane Wade (Miami Heat) and Joe Johnson (Brooklyn Nets) dribbling basketballs to the beat of "Carol of the Bells." It's been referred to as "Carol of the Balls."
The Mormon Tabernacle Choir has performed "Carol of the Bells" several times over the years.
Email: email@example.com Twitter: tbtoone
- LDS Church clarifies position on...
- Once paralyzed, Mormon missionary heading...
- LDS Church to create new missions in Utah and...
- LDS World: Jesus Christ is the solution
- Christmas I Remember Best: 'All this, and...
- How would LDS be affected by renewed US-Cuba...
- 'American Idol' alum Brooke White creates...
- BYU-Hawaii commencement: No escalator to heaven
- LDS Church clarifies position on... 49
- Defending the Faith: A modern witness... 46
- How would LDS be affected by renewed... 27
- LDS Church to create new missions in... 20
- Christmas without Jesus 19
- Once paralyzed, Mormon missionary... 12
- LDS World: Jesus Christ is the solution 9
- BYU-Hawaii commencement: No escalator... 1