The NBA and the Mormon Tabernacle Choir finally have something in common.
Both have now performed the classic Christmas song, "Carol of the Bells."
The NBA announced its special Christmas Day jerseys by producing a commercial featuring star players Dwight Howard (Los Angeles Lakers), Carmelo Anthony (New York Knicks), Russell Westbrook (Oklahoma City Thunder), Dwyane Wade (Miami Heat) and Joe Johnson (Brooklyn Nets) dribbling basketballs to the beat of "Carol of the Bells." It's been referred to as "Carol of the Balls."
The Mormon Tabernacle Choir has performed "Carol of the Bells" several times over the years.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Twitter: tbtoone
- President and Sister Uchtdorf visit site of...
- The tiny town that set out to be Utah's...
- Thousands of youth participate in the Days of...
- First-timers and veterans among thousands to...
- Twila Van Leer: Wow! I'm part of history, too
- Wright Words: What I learned from Machu...
- Elder Per G. Malm dies at age 67
- Picturing history: Seymour Brunson grave in...
- Defending the Faith: The 18th annual... 7
- Wright Words: What I learned from Machu... 4
- The tiny town that set out to be Utah's... 2
- First-timers and veterans among... 2
- Twila Van Leer: Wow! I'm part of... 1
- Picturing history: Seymour Brunson... 1
- Tiffany Gee Lewis: Lessons from sending... 1
- BYU-Hawaii students are 'entering to... 1