The NBA and the Mormon Tabernacle Choir finally have something in common.
Both have now performed the classic Christmas song, "Carol of the Bells."
The NBA announced its special Christmas Day jerseys by producing a commercial featuring star players Dwight Howard (Los Angeles Lakers), Carmelo Anthony (New York Knicks), Russell Westbrook (Oklahoma City Thunder), Dwyane Wade (Miami Heat) and Joe Johnson (Brooklyn Nets) dribbling basketballs to the beat of "Carol of the Bells." It's been referred to as "Carol of the Balls."
The Mormon Tabernacle Choir has performed "Carol of the Bells" several times over the years.
Email: email@example.com Twitter: tbtoone
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say...
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered for...
- 10 things to do with an LDS account
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- BYU's linebacker Kyle Van Noy engaged to Miss...
- LDS general authorities make appearance at...
- Home-school culture shifting away from...
- LDS apostles return to southern South America...
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered... 58
- Croatians vote against same-sex marriage 43
- Court: Mormon church, members not... 33
- Cardinal Dolan says Catholic church... 31
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say... 27
- BYU's linebacker Kyle Van Noy engaged... 26
- Ask Angela: Woman shares update on... 20
- Notre Dame sues over health care law's... 18