The NBA and the Mormon Tabernacle Choir finally have something in common.
Both have now performed the classic Christmas song, "Carol of the Bells."
The NBA announced its special Christmas Day jerseys by producing a commercial featuring star players Dwight Howard (Los Angeles Lakers), Carmelo Anthony (New York Knicks), Russell Westbrook (Oklahoma City Thunder), Dwyane Wade (Miami Heat) and Joe Johnson (Brooklyn Nets) dribbling basketballs to the beat of "Carol of the Bells." It's been referred to as "Carol of the Balls."
The Mormon Tabernacle Choir has performed "Carol of the Bells" several times over the years.
Email: email@example.com Twitter: tbtoone
- Seeking and sorrowing: Sisters of the Prophet...
- Are church youth dances outdated?
- Returned Mormon missionary wins Ms. Virginia...
- Joseph and Emma Smith as parents
- 16-year-old LDS ballerina shares her talents,...
- 'Freetown' extended another week in theaters
- New Harmony: When LDS faith gets physical
- Emmilie Whitlock: What Jesus Christ taught me...
- Are church youth dances outdated? 60
- Returned Mormon missionary wins Ms.... 38
- 16-year-old LDS ballerina shares her... 8
- Joseph and Emma Smith as parents 7
- Seeking and sorrowing: Sisters of the... 7
- New Harmony: When LDS faith gets physical 5
- Emmilie Whitlock: What Jesus Christ... 3
- Salt Lake University Institute’s... 1