Woman arrested after stabbing roommate several times, police say
WEST VALLEY CITY — A woman has been booked into jail following an argument with her roommate that turned violent.
Officers responded about 2:15 a.m. Saturday to a reported disturbance at 4110 S. Spring Glen Street and found that the woman's male roommate had been stabbed numerous times, said West Valley Police Lt. Rick McLenon.
Bonnie Jean Drawn, 46, was booked into the Salt Lake County Jail for investigation of aggravated assault. The man's injuries were not life-threatening, McLenon said.
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- Searchers locate missing family of Olympian...
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake...
- Healing souls, healing a mountain
- Man seeks video of 1995 Oklahoma City...
- Draper man dies from injuries in house explosion
- Salt Lake bike share program doubles in size
- 2 killed in Uintah County crash identified as...
- Federal land managers criticized over... 24
- Renewable energy advocates decry... 18
- Habitual offender arrested in alleged... 16
- Student attitudes changing on healthy... 14
- 'No trespassing' sign may not stop... 13
- Ogden police shoot dog that was... 10
- Satellites track drought-driven... 9
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 9