Woman arrested after stabbing roommate several times, police say
WEST VALLEY CITY — A woman has been booked into jail following an argument with her roommate that turned violent.
Officers responded about 2:15 a.m. Saturday to a reported disturbance at 4110 S. Spring Glen Street and found that the woman's male roommate had been stabbed numerous times, said West Valley Police Lt. Rick McLenon.
Bonnie Jean Drawn, 46, was booked into the Salt Lake County Jail for investigation of aggravated assault. The man's injuries were not life-threatening, McLenon said.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- How new technology is reshaping pacemakers
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- Man gets jail time for attempted recruitment...
- Friction over Trump between GOP, Utah...
- Too many boaters not stopping for quagga...
- Jordan board calls for special bond election...
- Family of slain man who killed police K9...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 74
- Friction over Trump between GOP, Utah... 64
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 30
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 27
- Prosecutor rails on DOJ handling of... 18
- Local government board fostered... 16
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 14