Woman arrested after stabbing roommate several times, police say
WEST VALLEY CITY — A woman has been booked into jail following an argument with her roommate that turned violent.
Officers responded about 2:15 a.m. Saturday to a reported disturbance at 4110 S. Spring Glen Street and found that the woman's male roommate had been stabbed numerous times, said West Valley Police Lt. Rick McLenon.
Bonnie Jean Drawn, 46, was booked into the Salt Lake County Jail for investigation of aggravated assault. The man's injuries were not life-threatening, McLenon said.
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed in...
- Embattled doctor surrenders Utah medical license
- Union Pacific train makes special delivery...
- Dancing stars Julianne and Derek Hough visit...
- Pioneer Day celebrations set throughout Utah
- Utah State Fairpark and Real Salt Lake team...
- West Nile activity discovered in three Utah...
- Protesters from across U.S. arrested at Utah...
- Supreme Court issues stay in Utah gay... 78
- Utah unemployment rate second lowest in... 19
- South Jordan councilman wants school... 17
- Brain injury changes the lives and... 15
- Anti-porn rally aims at keeping... 14
- Ex A.G.s John Swallow, Mark Shurtleff... 14
- Union Pacific train makes special... 13
- Unaccompanied children from Central... 12