Woman arrested after stabbing roommate several times, police say
WEST VALLEY CITY — A woman has been booked into jail following an argument with her roommate that turned violent.
Officers responded about 2:15 a.m. Saturday to a reported disturbance at 4110 S. Spring Glen Street and found that the woman's male roommate had been stabbed numerous times, said West Valley Police Lt. Rick McLenon.
Bonnie Jean Drawn, 46, was booked into the Salt Lake County Jail for investigation of aggravated assault. The man's injuries were not life-threatening, McLenon said.
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Mothers of kidnapped Bountiful girls speak out
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Mountain lion caught in Foothill neighborhood...
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to live
- Watch out for Utah Highway Patrol 'slow-down'...
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 162
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 83
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 38
- Police release names of officers... 37
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 18
- Can Utah solve its surprising binge... 17
- The ghosts under our feet: 88... 10
- Martin MacNeill gets maximum sentence... 10