Woman arrested after stabbing roommate several times, police say
WEST VALLEY CITY — A woman has been booked into jail following an argument with her roommate that turned violent.
Officers responded about 2:15 a.m. Saturday to a reported disturbance at 4110 S. Spring Glen Street and found that the woman's male roommate had been stabbed numerous times, said West Valley Police Lt. Rick McLenon.
Bonnie Jean Drawn, 46, was booked into the Salt Lake County Jail for investigation of aggravated assault. The man's injuries were not life-threatening, McLenon said.
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- About Utah: A Salt Lake hit for 152 years ......
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- Doug Robinson: The Birdman of Utah
- Crews rescue two hikers on Mount Timpanogos
- Duchesne County man pleads guilty to federal...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Becky Lockhart serious about... 31
- Gay rights activists to fight charges... 22
- Police reviewing possible nightclub... 16
- Solar energy users claim victory as... 14
- Gov.: Elected officials need to serve... 10
- U. tailgating carries tradition of... 10
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns... 10
- Missionary, police testify against man... 8