SALT LAKE CITY — Police are looking for a man accused of stabbing a bystander while trying to rob a Mexican restaurant.
The suspect was attempting to rob the El Asadero, 1000 W. North Temple, when a bystander attempted to stop him and got stabbed in the process.
The suspect took off on a bike and is described as having dirty blond hair and was wearing a hoodie.
The condition of the stabbed bystander is unknown.
Information will be posted as it becomes available.
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- Doug Robinson: The Birdman of Utah
- About Utah: A Salt Lake hit for 152 years ......
- World-renowned rock art in Utah is younger...
- Duchesne County man pleads guilty to federal...
- No timeline announced yet for Cottonwood Mall...
- Attorney general deciding whether to... 41
- Becky Lockhart serious about... 31
- Gay rights activists to fight charges... 22
- Police reviewing possible nightclub... 16
- Solar energy users claim victory as... 14
- Gov.: Elected officials need to serve... 10
- U. tailgating carries tradition of... 10
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns... 10