SALT LAKE CITY — Police are looking for a man accused of stabbing a bystander while trying to rob a Mexican restaurant.
The suspect was attempting to rob the El Asadero, 1000 W. North Temple, when a bystander attempted to stop him and got stabbed in the process.
The suspect took off on a bike and is described as having dirty blond hair and was wearing a hoodie.
The condition of the stabbed bystander is unknown.
Information will be posted as it becomes available.
- Recreation, crowds and challenges: What's...
- Herbert pleads with Obama to stop any new...
- About Utah: He never yelled, but he sure did...
- Stolen Dodge Charger no match for Hurricane...
- Prison inmates start hunger strike, demand...
- One year later: Slow movement on slide repairs
- Teen girl killed in Millard County crash
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts in...
- IRS commits to not target tax-exempt... 50
- Jury orders Siegfried and Jensen to pay... 38
- Prison inmates start hunger strike,... 36
- Herbert pleads with Obama to stop any... 27
- ACLU supports inmates' hunger strike,... 19
- Salt Lake County cities, school... 18
- EPA's Clean Power Plan draws Utah... 16
- Teens arrested, rancher cleared after... 12