SALT LAKE CITY — Police are looking for a man accused of stabbing a bystander while trying to rob a Mexican restaurant.
The suspect was attempting to rob the El Asadero, 1000 W. North Temple, when a bystander attempted to stop him and got stabbed in the process.
The suspect took off on a bike and is described as having dirty blond hair and was wearing a hoodie.
The condition of the stabbed bystander is unknown.
Information will be posted as it becomes available.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- How new technology is reshaping pacemakers
- Utah crafting rules for spending on water,...
- Utah city condemns Confederate flag display...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- Payson to hold hearing on proposed tax increase
- UDOT plans to upgrade Redwood Road in...
- DWR eyeing minor changes to cougar, bobcat hunt
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 74
- Friction over Trump between GOP, Utah... 64
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 30
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 27
- Prosecutor rails on DOJ handling of... 18
- Local government board fostered... 16
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 14