The Gateway is offering its Starry, Starry Nights light show. The Gateway also has its Olympic Fountain turned into a Christmas theme with music by Trans-Siberian Orchestra.
At Trolley Square, there are also Christmas decorations. Their Christmas Open House is Dec. 1 and includes a classic Christmas movie in the forum area.
"There's kind of a Dickens feel at Trolley you don't find anywhere else," Farr said. "People come to Trolley Square if they want something unusual, a little nicer product, and the service here is better, because we're so much community oriented."
"We like the fact that it's different. Our customers come here rather than going to the big box retailers because they can enjoy themselves more. It's not as crowded, we really focus on customer service and spending time with each one of them," Bradley added. "My core customer base is as solid as ever. They went down and investigated City Creek, looked around and are coming back here because we're not there. They can't find the same things there."
- Man killed in avalanche had a passion for...
- Local religious leaders urge support for...
- About Utah: All the mac and cheese they can eat
- Cities, state battle panhandling through the...
- Dog lovers walk to support anti-bias measure
- The story of a fish, a river and what's ahead...
- Body of man, 51, discovered outside Cedar City
- Family of BYU student hit by car say they are...
- Advocates rally and 'roar' for... 56
- Utah Democrats offer full Medicaid... 32
- Gov. Herbert threatens veto of House... 31
- Judge: Biological father will share... 28
- The story of a fish, a river and what's... 24
- Cities, state battle panhandling... 21
- Local religious leaders urge support... 20
- Utah unemployment rate hits five-year low 11