The Gateway is offering its Starry, Starry Nights light show. The Gateway also has its Olympic Fountain turned into a Christmas theme with music by Trans-Siberian Orchestra.
At Trolley Square, there are also Christmas decorations. Their Christmas Open House is Dec. 1 and includes a classic Christmas movie in the forum area.
"There's kind of a Dickens feel at Trolley you don't find anywhere else," Farr said. "People come to Trolley Square if they want something unusual, a little nicer product, and the service here is better, because we're so much community oriented."
"We like the fact that it's different. Our customers come here rather than going to the big box retailers because they can enjoy themselves more. It's not as crowded, we really focus on customer service and spending time with each one of them," Bradley added. "My core customer base is as solid as ever. They went down and investigated City Creek, looked around and are coming back here because we're not there. They can't find the same things there."
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the long...
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration
- Husband says he didn't know about wife's...
- Mom accused of killing 6 newborns held on $6...
- 7 dead babies found in Pleasant Grove garage;...
- Utahns stay out late to see lunar eclipse
- Southern Utah left wanting for water
- Was deal in City Creek shooting plot yanked...
- 7 dead babies found in Pleasant Grove... 74
- Utah attorney general encourages... 57
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration 46
- Police nab man suspected of gropings at... 31
- Will Josh Powell's family argue he... 28
- Moab's dilemma: Can recreation coexist... 23
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the... 23
- Lawmakers to BLM: Sending seized Nevada... 22