Police looking for man who robbed West Jordan nail salon
WEST JORDAN — Police are looking for a man they say took two purses at gunpoint from women in a nail salon.
According a police spokesman, a man dressed in black and wearing a face mask entered Nails 4 U at 3812 W. 7800 South about 7 p.m. Wednesday and demanded money. When no one responded, he pointed a gun at a woman and child.
The man was given two purses and ran off, police said. K-9 officers were attempting to track him Wednesday night.
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Doug Robinson: How this woman's focus on...
- Woman critically injured in Bountiful...
- Photos: A Pioneer Day celebration of heritage...
- Man falls 70 feet to his death in Provo
- Man shot dead in Midvale; alleged shooter in...
- 4 arrested in connection with fatal Cedar...
- Midvale killing may be case of self-defense,...
- If Mitt Romney endorsed Gary Johnson,... 75
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 65
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 24
- Sanders urges Utah and other... 24
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 21
- Shurtleff exonerated, but questions and... 19
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17