Police looking for man who robbed West Jordan nail salon
WEST JORDAN — Police are looking for a man they say took two purses at gunpoint from women in a nail salon.
According a police spokesman, a man dressed in black and wearing a face mask entered Nails 4 U at 3812 W. 7800 South about 7 p.m. Wednesday and demanded money. When no one responded, he pointed a gun at a woman and child.
The man was given two purses and ran off, police said. K-9 officers were attempting to track him Wednesday night.
- Should Meagan Grunwald get life without parole?
- 25 of the craziest — and cutest —...
- Photo gallery: Journey headlines 35th Stadium...
- President Boyd K. Packer, champion of...
- Funeral services for President Boyd K. Packer...
- Photos: A photographic look at President Boyd...
- About Utah: They go back to give back
- Firefighter puts injured dog on shoulders,...
- Should Meagan Grunwald get life without... 48
- My view: Move the prison for the sake... 43
- President Boyd K. Packer, champion of... 40
- Idaho's gay marriage ban remains in... 36
- Former Provo High teacher pleads guilty... 27
- Utah senators seeking support for... 16
- My view: Utah lawmakers can protect... 13
- Pig-shaped hot air balloon crashes in... 12