Police looking for man who robbed West Jordan nail salon
WEST JORDAN — Police are looking for a man they say took two purses at gunpoint from women in a nail salon.
According a police spokesman, a man dressed in black and wearing a face mask entered Nails 4 U at 3812 W. 7800 South about 7 p.m. Wednesday and demanded money. When no one responded, he pointed a gun at a woman and child.
The man was given two purses and ran off, police said. K-9 officers were attempting to track him Wednesday night.
- Lee, Stewart urge action on behalf of BYU...
- 'He was large, he was angry, he was bloody,'...
- Manti man indicted in Oregon occupation;...
- IRS raids properties with possible polygamist...
- 7 more of the most infamous criminals in Utah...
- Inversion tightens grip on Wasatch Front
- 2 corrections officials resign in wake of...
- UHP trooper hit during I-15 traffic stop
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church... 39
- Survivor of Trolley Square massacre... 32
- IRS raids properties with possible... 20
- Lee, Stewart urge action on behalf of... 18
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences'... 14
- Ex-judge asks Obama to commute sentence... 14
- Salt Lake County may downsize, close... 11
- Summit County wants rewrite of Bishop's... 11