Laura Seitz, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — For four consecutive years, Shoe Carnival and U.S. Bank have partnered to donate 300 pairs of shoes to the refugee residents living in the South Parc Townhouse complex.
About 300 children's feet were measured, and the measurements will be taken the measurements back to a local store to get shoes for the children.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Roy home destroyed in fire
- Man shot by roommate in Holladay, police say
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- LDS Church asks court to void subpoena... 12
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument... 9
- Women underrepresented across Utah's... 8
- Brother, sister hugged each other as... 8
- Prosecutors say Jeremy Johnson should... 7
- Audit of embattled S.L. County... 7