SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Senate Judicial Confirmation Committee is seeking public comment on F. Richards Smith III, who was recently appointed to fill a vacancy as a judge on the 4th District Juvenile Court.
Those who desire to comment should contact Mike Christensen at the Office of Legislative Research and General Counsel, Utah State Capitol Campus, House Building, Suite W210, PO Box 145210, Salt Lake City, UT 84114-5210, by 5 p.m. on Monday, Dec. 3, 2012. All statements should include the respondent’s name, telephone number and mailing address.
The committee will hold a public hearing regarding Smith’s nomination on Dec. 5 and will issue a recommendation to the full Senate prior to a final confirmation vote.
The 4th District Juvenile Court covers Juab, Millard, Utah and Wasatch counties.
- Search for Susan Cox Powell is over, West...
- S.L. draws up airport plans
- Tornado relief spurs LDS Church, Layton's...
- Couples registry gets preliminary nod from...
- 'We're here to serve all boys,' Utah Scout...
- Father vows to keep looking for Susan Cox Powell
- 'Mantiques' could be a ticket to more cash
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet, passes away
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet,... 66
- Mia Love announces she's officially... 42
- GOP delegates reject changes to... 31
- S.L. draws up airport plans 30
- XanGo co-founder accuses partners of... 23
- Search for Susan Cox Powell is over,... 20
- 'We're here to serve all boys,' Utah... 19
- Gov. Gary Herbert tells Washington... 15