Ben Brewer, Deseret News
OREM — Shoppers began to set up camp Tuesday at a Best Buy store in order to be the first in line for deals on Black Friday.
Logan Burr, who had set up a tent and had supplies with him, decided to use vacation time to keep up the tradition his family has of trying to be the first in line.
- Syracuse man develops router to keep Internet...
- What 'The Office' teaches us about job...
- UTA board approves new pay plan for...
- FDA to scrutinize unproven alternative remedies
- Gillette company does work for NASA
- Salt Lake City to become next Google Fiber city
- UDOT campaigning to reduce work zone crashes
- Internet outages reveal gaps in US broadband...
- Salt Lake City to become next Google... 17
- UTA board approves new pay plan for... 11
- Why you should begin planning for... 9
- AP Investigation: Slavery taints global... 6
- Oil council: Shale won't last, Arctic... 3
- The middle class has had a rough couple... 2
- Stericycle medical waste incinerator... 2
- 2015 mortgage rate trends: What house... 1