Ben Brewer, Deseret News
OREM — Shoppers began to set up camp Tuesday at a Best Buy store in order to be the first in line for deals on Black Friday.
Logan Burr, who had set up a tent and had supplies with him, decided to use vacation time to keep up the tradition his family has of trying to be the first in line.
- An ex-Marine is fighting for her right to...
- The top 10 highest-paid female CEOs
- 1 number you should check each year to avoid...
- The key ingredient to a more fulfilling life
- PacSun pulls T-shirt from shelves after...
- Mountain Point Medical Center opens in Lehi
- Why the presidential candidate who won't win...
- Dave Ramsey says: Build your budget together
- An ex-Marine is fighting for her right... 18
- Derek B. Miller: Politics may end up... 17
- PacSun pulls T-shirt from shelves after... 14
- 'Such a stress reliever': In Rhode... 13
- How strict should parents really be? 5
- More jobs are available, but new grads... 5
- Media CEOs are the highest-paid... 3
- Chobani founder and CEO Hamdi Ulukaya... 1