Ben Brewer, Deseret News
OREM — Shoppers began to set up camp Tuesday at a Best Buy store in order to be the first in line for deals on Black Friday.
Logan Burr, who had set up a tent and had supplies with him, decided to use vacation time to keep up the tradition his family has of trying to be the first in line.
- International tax competitiveness report: See...
- Q-and-A with Vale Hale: a 'pretty...
- Rebate or tax credit? Clean air proposal...
- Remembering the most brilliant man in the room
- Study: Apple's new iPhones score big in...
- Yellen says US families need to boost savings
- Review: Larger iPhones eliminate reason to...
- Customers wait all night, get new iPhone 6
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 10
- Financial interventions don't work 7
- PepsiCo latest sponsor to voice NFL... 4
- Customers wait all night, get new iPhone 6 4
- Rebate or tax credit? Clean air... 3
- FedEx to add 50,000 seasonal jobs 2
- Where’s the app for an earthquake... 2
- Bus ads bringing thousands of dollars... 2