Ben Brewer, Deseret News
OREM — Shoppers began to set up camp Tuesday at a Best Buy store in order to be the first in line for deals on Black Friday.
Logan Burr, who had set up a tent and had supplies with him, decided to use vacation time to keep up the tradition his family has of trying to be the first in line.
- For a waitress, sexual harassment is an...
- What you need to know about massive air bag...
- Utah improves score in national rankings on...
- Lehi-based Vivint debuts innovation facility
- Out-of-patience investors sell off Amazon
- Ridesharing company Uber launches in Nevada
- Support for statewide nondiscrimination law...
- US halal food supplier indicted over beef...
- Support for statewide nondiscrimination... 19
- For a waitress, sexual harassment is an... 9
- Customer decline hits McDonald's sales,... 4
- Egg freezing is now a perk of the... 4
- Lower gas prices could mean economic... 3
- Survey: Harassment a common part of... 2
- Q&A: Journalist Dan Rather speaks on... 2
- EPA: Gas mileage inflated on 4 Mini... 1