SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah football program has secured three more recruiting commitments.
— Devontae Booker, a 5-foot-11, 200-pound running back from American River College in California, rushed for 1,303 yards and 14 touchdowns this season.
— Tevin Carter, a 6-foot-1, 213-pound safety out of Los Angeles Southwest College, is a former wide receiver who redshirted at California before switching schools and moving to defense.
— Dre'Vian Young, a 5-foot-9, 170-pound running back out of Nimitz High School in Texas, originally committed to Kansas State. His older brother, Selvin, played for Texas and the NFL's Denver Broncos.
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- BYU football: A look at the Cougars' schedule...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Rock On: Utah, please play Idaho State annually
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- Utah football: Utes to take on a familiar...
- The 2014 Heisman Trophy tracker
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- First steps: Utes open season with... 66
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 59
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center... 59
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 49
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands... 29
- BYU notebook: Cougars commit a plethora... 28