SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah football program has secured three more recruiting commitments.
— Devontae Booker, a 5-foot-11, 200-pound running back from American River College in California, rushed for 1,303 yards and 14 touchdowns this season.
— Tevin Carter, a 6-foot-1, 213-pound safety out of Los Angeles Southwest College, is a former wide receiver who redshirted at California before switching schools and moving to defense.
— Dre'Vian Young, a 5-foot-9, 170-pound running back out of Nimitz High School in Texas, originally committed to Kansas State. His older brother, Selvin, played for Texas and the NFL's Denver Broncos.
- Dick Harmon: Presence of injured stars looms...
- Brad Rock: This is where conference switch...
- BYU-Memphis an 'intriguing' bowl matchup
- Tyler Haws scores 24 as BYU holds off Stanford
- Gordon Hayward happy to be moving on with...
- Wyoming transfer Jason Thompson makes Utah...
- Sunday morning QB: Stars and stats from No....
- BYU coach Shawn Olmstead provided calming...
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with... 63
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and... 52
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah... 51
- Hamson and Gray step up big to get BYU... 45
- Dick Harmon: How a simple decision in... 34
- Ute football team has boots on the... 33
- Brad Rock: This is where conference... 30
- Ranking the biggest bowl games in... 28