SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah football program has secured three more recruiting commitments.
— Devontae Booker, a 5-foot-11, 200-pound running back from American River College in California, rushed for 1,303 yards and 14 touchdowns this season.
— Tevin Carter, a 6-foot-1, 213-pound safety out of Los Angeles Southwest College, is a former wide receiver who redshirted at California before switching schools and moving to defense.
— Dre'Vian Young, a 5-foot-9, 170-pound running back out of Nimitz High School in Texas, originally committed to Kansas State. His older brother, Selvin, played for Texas and the NFL's Denver Broncos.
- Jimmer Fredette on defense: 'You have to have...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation process...
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed as...
- Travis Wilson back in the saddle as Utes'...
- Reeling Cougars 'starving for some redemption'
- Utah Jazz point guard Trey Burke getting an...
- Watch it live: 4A girls soccer semifinals
- The Heisman Trophy tracker, Week 8: A Utah...
- Nevada rallies to beat BYU, 42-35 68
- Dick Harmon: BYU amasses yards but... 49
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU... 49
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed... 48
- FBS football coaches vote BYU most... 39
- Travis Wilson back in the saddle as... 29
- Brad Rock: Utes have their star in... 28
- College football: Utah rises to No. 19... 26