SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah football program has secured three more recruiting commitments.
— Devontae Booker, a 5-foot-11, 200-pound running back from American River College in California, rushed for 1,303 yards and 14 touchdowns this season.
— Tevin Carter, a 6-foot-1, 213-pound safety out of Los Angeles Southwest College, is a former wide receiver who redshirted at California before switching schools and moving to defense.
— Dre'Vian Young, a 5-foot-9, 170-pound running back out of Nimitz High School in Texas, originally committed to Kansas State. His older brother, Selvin, played for Texas and the NFL's Denver Broncos.
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and...
- Sunday morning quarterback: Stars and stats...
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to be...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- BYU moves up one spot in AP poll, heads into...
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 91
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 75
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia 51
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and... 44
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go... 36
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Aggies, Cougars have... 33