Kristin Murphy, Deseret News
MIDVALE — A local family struggling to make ends meet received the gift of transportation on Monday, just in time for Thanksgiving.
Allstate Insurance Company and Sterling Autobody Centers presented the Gibson family with a refurbished 2005 Toyota Sienna that was given to them through the National Auto Body Council's Recycled Rides Program with Allstate Insurance Company and Sterling Autobody Center at Sterling Autobody Center.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- A World War II veteran's story: 'I had...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Watch out for Utah Highway Patrol 'slow-down'...
- Mothers of kidnapped Bountiful girls speak out
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to live
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 158
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 75
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,... 48
- Police release names of officers... 36
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 33
- Protest ride results in charges against... 20
- Utah facing affordable housing crisis,... 18
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 17