MURRAY — Patients needing life-saving dialysis treatment in the Salt Lake Valley now have a new facility to get their care.
Central Valley Dialysis has changed its name to Intermountain Medical Center Dialysis Services and is located at the hospital campus in Murray. The new location provides more space, with seven additional dialysis stations and better amenities, advanced technology and fully automated systems, proximity to the hospital and easy access from main traffic thoroughfares.
The comprehensive dialysis center is located at 47 W. Vine Street and is open to treat patients six days a week. It can be reached by calling 801-507-9000.
- Idea for Burt's Bees land to become park...
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- South Jordan mother spends days caring for...
- Repo man charged with manslaughter in...
- Report: Tourism spending in Utah grew to...
- Herbert appoints new 3rd District Court judge
- Polygamous food stamp fraud trial pushed back...
- Bomb threats called in to 2 Utah schools
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney... 105
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 40
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 33
- Hatch steadfast in holding up Supreme... 17
- Skateboarder dies after being shot in... 10
- Utah lawsuit challenges porn filter fees 9
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed... 9
- IRS scam goes far beyond a phone call... 8