Today in the Bloggernacle: Celebrate incredible youth art and Thanksgiving FHE ideas
Youth artists: As of last Friday, the works from the “International Art Competition for Youth — ‘Arise and Shine Forth’” are up and on display. Now you can find direction on how to see the gallery in person in Salt Lake City, or you can also click on this link to find all 82 works virtually displayed in a clickable slideshow via the Church History Museum. Cool! Click in to peruse these beautiful works of art.
Thanksgiving FHE: Get your family in the gratitude attitude with these family home evening plans. First, the “Gratitude Challenge: FHE Lesson” challenges families to come up with 100 things for which to be grateful and even includes a cute, handy printable that categorizes each. Or, this “Thanksgiving Family Home Evening Idea” has your family play “I Spy” to find things for which to give thanks. Awesome. Plus, watch for even more Thanksgiving-themed crafts, recipes, testimonies and videos (including the most recent and completely incredible Bible Video) spotlighted in my column tomorrow!
Bible Video: 'For God So Loved the World'
This recently-released Bible Video highlights John 3:16 and the life of Jesus Christ.
Emily W. Jensen updates "Today in the Bloggernacle" on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, presenting the best from the world of LDS-oriented blog sites. Her extended "Bloggernacle Back Bench" appears on Tuesdays. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Germany: Syrian asylum seekers blows himself...
- President and Sister Uchtdorf visit site of...
- Mormon Mentions: Bryce Harper posts about his...
- James Dobson joins evangelicals for Trump
- Donald Trump's 'evangelical moment' during...
- In Germany, secular...
- Muslims celebrate lifting of Lagos hijab ban
- Does Hollywood demean — or misrepresent...
- President Uchtdorf visits refugees;... 29
- Erin Stewart: Should you teach your... 16
- What motivates (the few) evangelicals... 12
- Can Hillary Clinton finally close the... 11
- Donald Trump's 'evangelical moment'... 10
- How would you describe God in just one... 10
- James Dobson joins evangelicals for Trump 9
- Does Hollywood demean — or... 9