It wasn't pretty, but the Utah Jazz came from behind to beat the Washington Wizards, 83-76.
After being outscored 14-2 to start the game, the Jazz clawed back to within two at halftime and led by two going into the fourth quarter. The Jazz then held the Wizards to just 13 points in the fourth quarter to pull off the win.
Al Jefferson led the Jazz with 21 points, 13 boards and two blocks. Gordon Hayward also chipped in with 15 points and five boards.
Both teams struggled to score, as the Jazz shot under 38 percent compared to 36 percent for the Wizards.
Despite turning the ball over a whopping 19 times, the Jazz were able to outrebound the Wizards 60-44, including grabbing a stellar 26 boards on the offensive end.
With the win, Utah improves to 5-6 on the season and gets its second road victory. The Wizards fall to 0-8.
- Wright Words: BYU QB Taysom Hill talks about...
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings University of...
- Morning links: Steve Young quotes Joseph...
- Ute recruit Tyler Huntley posting huge...
- Felt's Facts: Breaking down the Utah high...
- Underrated East Carolina will test BYU's defense
- Hawaii trip had benefits for Utah Jazz aside...
- Utah football fans set to camp out for ESPN's...
- Morning links: 'Big 12' cartoon... 53
- Morning links: Utes in the playoff?;... 46
- Wright Words: BYU QB Taysom Hill talks... 39
- Utah Utes football: The California... 30
- Utes back in the college football... 27
- BYU coaches continue helping players... 22
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings... 22
- Underrated East Carolina will test... 19