It wasn't pretty, but the Utah Jazz came from behind to beat the Washington Wizards, 83-76.
After being outscored 14-2 to start the game, the Jazz clawed back to within two at halftime and led by two going into the fourth quarter. The Jazz then held the Wizards to just 13 points in the fourth quarter to pull off the win.
Al Jefferson led the Jazz with 21 points, 13 boards and two blocks. Gordon Hayward also chipped in with 15 points and five boards.
Both teams struggled to score, as the Jazz shot under 38 percent compared to 36 percent for the Wizards.
Despite turning the ball over a whopping 19 times, the Jazz were able to outrebound the Wizards 60-44, including grabbing a stellar 26 boards on the offensive end.
With the win, Utah improves to 5-6 on the season and gets its second road victory. The Wizards fall to 0-8.
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- BYU offense offers sneak peek for fans in...
- Former longtime Utah Jazz broadcaster Hot Rod...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes as...
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in spite...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 102
- Guest commentary: Utah Jazz face an... 31
- Can Utes turn Sweet 16 dance into date... 28
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 27
- Photo gallery and video replay: BYU... 23
- Home games on the Sabbath: RSL... 21
- Dick Harmon: Henderson joins other BYU... 20
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 16