It wasn't pretty, but the Utah Jazz came from behind to beat the Washington Wizards, 83-76.
After being outscored 14-2 to start the game, the Jazz clawed back to within two at halftime and led by two going into the fourth quarter. The Jazz then held the Wizards to just 13 points in the fourth quarter to pull off the win.
Al Jefferson led the Jazz with 21 points, 13 boards and two blocks. Gordon Hayward also chipped in with 15 points and five boards.
Both teams struggled to score, as the Jazz shot under 38 percent compared to 36 percent for the Wizards.
Despite turning the ball over a whopping 19 times, the Jazz were able to outrebound the Wizards 60-44, including grabbing a stellar 26 boards on the offensive end.
With the win, Utah improves to 5-6 on the season and gets its second road victory. The Wizards fall to 0-8.
- Dick Harmon: How BYU football team landed...
- Gallery of champions: All 94 state...
- Ranking the best running backs in BYU history
- Photo gallery: NFL players with local ties...
- Utah Jazz: Hugh Greenwood isn’t just a...
- Morning links: BYU and Utah have games ranked...
- Salt Lake Olympic scandal 'set a precedent'...
- Video: Former BYU outfielder Jacob...
- Morning links: BYU's football schedule... 87
- Rock On: BYU finds another recruiting... 50
- Morning links: BYU and Utah have games... 49
- Report: Former Jordan High quarterback... 48
- Dick Harmon: NCAA's move to speed up... 48
- Dick Harmon: How BYU football team... 27
- Chris McGown resigns as BYU men's... 14
- Doug Robinson: Witt latest BYU runner... 8