It wasn't pretty, but the Utah Jazz came from behind to beat the Washington Wizards, 83-76.
After being outscored 14-2 to start the game, the Jazz clawed back to within two at halftime and led by two going into the fourth quarter. The Jazz then held the Wizards to just 13 points in the fourth quarter to pull off the win.
Al Jefferson led the Jazz with 21 points, 13 boards and two blocks. Gordon Hayward also chipped in with 15 points and five boards.
Both teams struggled to score, as the Jazz shot under 38 percent compared to 36 percent for the Wizards.
Despite turning the ball over a whopping 19 times, the Jazz were able to outrebound the Wizards 60-44, including grabbing a stellar 26 boards on the offensive end.
With the win, Utah improves to 5-6 on the season and gets its second road victory. The Wizards fall to 0-8.
- Utah Jazz: Jazz send 3 players to Cleveland...
- Kyle Whittingham, players unfazed by media...
- BYU football: Cougars and expansion not on...
- The original BCS busters: Looking back at...
- Utah State Fairpark and Real Salt Lake team...
- Utah's Fiesta Bowl championship team: Where...
- Rock On: Utah has LeBron Syndrome
- Utah Jazz: Latest acquisition Booker aims to...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 not looking to... 224
- Kyle Whittingham, players unfazed by... 83
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is... 75
- ACC media days has some interesting... 43
- BYU football: Cougars and expansion not... 39
- The original BCS busters: Looking back... 39
- Utah's better BCS buster, 2004 or 2008? 27
- Off on the right foot: BYU Cougars... 23