It wasn't pretty, but the Utah Jazz came from behind to beat the Washington Wizards, 83-76.
After being outscored 14-2 to start the game, the Jazz clawed back to within two at halftime and led by two going into the fourth quarter. The Jazz then held the Wizards to just 13 points in the fourth quarter to pull off the win.
Al Jefferson led the Jazz with 21 points, 13 boards and two blocks. Gordon Hayward also chipped in with 15 points and five boards.
Both teams struggled to score, as the Jazz shot under 38 percent compared to 36 percent for the Wizards.
Despite turning the ball over a whopping 19 times, the Jazz were able to outrebound the Wizards 60-44, including grabbing a stellar 26 boards on the offensive end.
With the win, Utah improves to 5-6 on the season and gets its second road victory. The Wizards fall to 0-8.
- Crystal ball commentary: National...
- Dick Harmon: John Beck very impressed with...
- Utah football: Utah coach Kyle Whittingham...
- High school football: East's Ula Tolutau...
- Utah Jazz: Better game but same losing result...
- BYU football: Cougars to play Washington in...
- Brad Rock: Jazz dreaming of a Blazing future
- Prognosticating, for fun, a bright BYU...
- BYU football: Cougars to play... 101
- Crystal ball commentary: National... 59
- Commentary: Long-term success in... 52
- Dick Harmon: How would BYU's Taysom... 49
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes bounce... 43
- Utah football: Utah coach Kyle... 43
- Florida St-Auburn title game to usher... 40
- Former BYU star Jimmer Fredette likes... 34