The Utah Jazz are struggling on the road again and trail the Washington Wizards 40-38 at the half.
After a horrendous start, the Jazz were able to claw back from an early 14-2 deficit to end the first quarter trailing only 17-15, thanks in large part to Gordon Hayward. Hayward gave the Jazz 13 points on 4-6 shooting from the bench.
Washington's Trevor Ariza leads leads all scorers with 16 points on 7-14 shooting.
The Jazz have had a hard time handling the ball. So far, they've thrown it away 13 times, compared to nine miscues for the Wizards.
The Jazz are also struggling to keep the Wizards off the glass, as Washington already has 10 offensive rebounds.
- Risks in climbing Everest in focus as 3 die,...
- Live streams: 4A & 5A baseball tournament...
- LSU's live tiger mascot diagnosed with rare...
- Olympic gold-medal sailor tells of gunpoint...
- A look at Day 2 at French Open
- Lowry, DeRozan lead Raptors to 105-99 win...
- UCLA agrees to 15-year deal with Under Armour
- Atlanta, Miami, Los Angeles selected to host...
- ESPN's Jake Trotter says it's 'Big 12... 147
- Morning links: Broncos like Devontae... 67
- Rivalry renewed: BYU, Utah agree to a... 48
- Brad Rock: BYU-Utah hoops are back... 48
- Brad Rock: This is the Big 12 —of... 41
- Morning links: BYU shirt summits Mt.... 37
- Why can't we be friends? BYU-Utah fans... 28
- Video: 100 days until college football... 27