The Utah Jazz are struggling on the road again and trail the Washington Wizards 40-38 at the half.
After a horrendous start, the Jazz were able to claw back from an early 14-2 deficit to end the first quarter trailing only 17-15, thanks in large part to Gordon Hayward. Hayward gave the Jazz 13 points on 4-6 shooting from the bench.
Washington's Trevor Ariza leads leads all scorers with 16 points on 7-14 shooting.
The Jazz have had a hard time handling the ball. So far, they've thrown it away 13 times, compared to nine miscues for the Wizards.
The Jazz are also struggling to keep the Wizards off the glass, as Washington already has 10 offensive rebounds.
- Ranking the best running backs in BYU history
- Chris McGown resigns as BYU men's volleyball...
- Doug Robinson: Witt latest BYU runner chasing...
- Rock On: BYU finds another recruiting niche
- Morning links: NBA post-up is not dead;...
- Morning links: BYU's football schedule...
- High school All-Sports awards: Davis, Maple...
- Report: Former Jordan High quarterback Austin...
- Report: Former Jordan High quarterback... 47
- Dick Harmon: NCAA's move to speed up... 45
- Rock On: BYU finds another recruiting... 33
- BYU basketball: NBA draft insiders... 31
- BYU football signs New Zealand rugby... 24
- Morning links: BYU's football schedule... 17
- Chris McGown resigns as BYU men's... 11
- Live streams: 5A & 4A state baseball... 7