The Utah Jazz are struggling on the road again and trail the Washington Wizards 40-38 at the half.
After a horrendous start, the Jazz were able to claw back from an early 14-2 deficit to end the first quarter trailing only 17-15, thanks in large part to Gordon Hayward. Hayward gave the Jazz 13 points on 4-6 shooting from the bench.
Washington's Trevor Ariza leads leads all scorers with 16 points on 7-14 shooting.
The Jazz have had a hard time handling the ball. So far, they've thrown it away 13 times, compared to nine miscues for the Wizards.
The Jazz are also struggling to keep the Wizards off the glass, as Washington already has 10 offensive rebounds.
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- 11-year-old Salt Lake native once again...
- High school football: Friday's roundup
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs the...
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big 12...
- College football predictions: How will... 141
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 63
- First steps: Utes open season with... 63
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- NFL cuts tracker: Former Cougars... 50
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 50
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 48