The Utah Jazz are struggling on the road again and trail the Washington Wizards 40-38 at the half.
After a horrendous start, the Jazz were able to claw back from an early 14-2 deficit to end the first quarter trailing only 17-15, thanks in large part to Gordon Hayward. Hayward gave the Jazz 13 points on 4-6 shooting from the bench.
Washington's Trevor Ariza leads leads all scorers with 16 points on 7-14 shooting.
The Jazz have had a hard time handling the ball. So far, they've thrown it away 13 times, compared to nine miscues for the Wizards.
The Jazz are also struggling to keep the Wizards off the glass, as Washington already has 10 offensive rebounds.
- Back for an encore: Taysom Hill working to be...
- Mendenhall comfortable with BYU's quarterback...
- Recruiting central: Top 25 prep football...
- BYU football fall practice position preview:...
- High school football: Louis Wong, Tony...
- Fall camp position previews: BYU, Utah and...
- An early look at the preseason Heisman hopefuls
- Rock On: Kyle Whittingham's happy face
- Pac-12 commissioner 'delighted' that... 147
- Brad Rock: BYU, Utah — married... 102
- Utah quarterback Travis Wilson cited... 97
- 'It all came together': 30 years later,... 94
- Back for an encore: Taysom Hill working... 49
- Playoffs ‘almost... 36
- Former Ute Zane Beadles donates... 26
- Rock On: Kyle Whittingham's happy face 25