Photos: Open house gives kids a peek at how surgeries are performed
Kristin Murphy, Deseret News
Primary Children's Medical Center in Salt Lake City held its Surgery Open House Saturday. The event allowed patients, their families and anyone else who was curious to see what happens behind the surgical doors.
What You May Have Missed
- Herbert pleads with Obama to stop any new...
- Recreation, crowds and challenges: What's...
- About Utah: He never yelled, but he sure did...
- Stolen Dodge Charger no match for Hurricane...
- Prison inmates start hunger strike, demand...
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts in...
- One year later: Slow movement on slide repairs
- Teen girl killed in Millard County crash
- IRS commits to not target tax-exempt... 50
- Jury orders Siegfried and Jensen to pay... 38
- Prison inmates start hunger strike,... 36
- Herbert pleads with Obama to stop any... 29
- ACLU supports inmates' hunger strike,... 20
- Salt Lake County cities, school... 18
- EPA's Clean Power Plan draws Utah... 17
- Teens arrested, rancher cleared after... 12