Photos: Open house gives kids a peek at how surgeries are performed
Kristin Murphy, Deseret News
Primary Children's Medical Center in Salt Lake City held its Surgery Open House Saturday. The event allowed patients, their families and anyone else who was curious to see what happens behind the surgical doors.
What You May Have Missed
- 'A little dating community': Marriages emerge...
- Logan couple killed, baby survives in auto...
- A look at the '12 religious freedom...
- BYU conference explores what's next for...
- Car hydroplanes, pushes stranded vehicle on...
- Photos: A photographic look at President Boyd...
- Refurbished furniture carving out business...
- Should Meagan Grunwald get life without parole?
- BYU conference explores what's next for... 84
- Should Meagan Grunwald get life without... 54
- President Boyd K. Packer, champion of... 42
- Idaho's gay marriage ban remains in... 39
- A look at the '12 religious freedom... 27
- Rubio, Christie planning sleepover with... 12
- Logan couple killed, baby survives in... 12
- New analysis points to governor's... 12