Police searching for man who robbed Riverton credit union
Unified Police Department
RIVERTON — Police are looking for a man who robbed a credit union on Friday afternoon.
The man entered Cyprus Credit Union at 13717 S. Redwood Road around 4:50 p.m. and handed a note to the teller demanding money.
The man left with an undisclosed amount of money.
The man is described as white, in his 20s and about 5 feet 7 inches tall. He was wearing a gray hoodie, sunglasses, a blue bandana on his neck and gloves. Police say he was driving a mid-2000s model blue Ford Taurus.
Unified Police are asking anyone with information about the robbery or the vehicle to call 801-743-7000.
- LDS missionary critically injured in Oklahoma...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- Utah County teen made 'swatting' threats...
- Odyssey Elementary opens doors for...
- Stranger donates vehicle to Bountiful...
- Lunch manager on leave after diabetic student...
- Tips lead police to arrest of public enemy No. 1
- North Ogden woman sent to prison in...
- Poll: Utahns willing to fight for... 58
- Utah argues for more time to file... 41
- Utah claims top ACT scores for second year 34
- Government regulation has become like... 31
- Lunch manager on leave after diabetic... 28
- State asks for more time to file appeal... 24
- Poll: Majority of Utahns in favor of... 22
- Jay Evensen: Is Provo really an... 22