Police searching for man who robbed Riverton credit union
Unified Police Department
RIVERTON — Police are looking for a man who robbed a credit union on Friday afternoon.
The man entered Cyprus Credit Union at 13717 S. Redwood Road around 4:50 p.m. and handed a note to the teller demanding money.
The man left with an undisclosed amount of money.
The man is described as white, in his 20s and about 5 feet 7 inches tall. He was wearing a gray hoodie, sunglasses, a blue bandana on his neck and gloves. Police say he was driving a mid-2000s model blue Ford Taurus.
Unified Police are asking anyone with information about the robbery or the vehicle to call 801-743-7000.
- Precedents — and exceptions — to...
- Vernal man charged after 2 bizarre burglaries...
- Layton man attempts to duct tape, rape woman,...
- 9 things I wish I had known before my mission
- LDS Church leaders continue to emphasize...
- Family mourns death of father in freak TRAX...
- Chaffetz calls speaker bid a long shot, may...
- Proposal calls for 900 South to be named...
- Chaffetz expected to announce he's... 54
- It's official: Jason Chaffetz to make... 37
- Gun control laws won't stop mass... 30
- Is convicted killer innocent? Group... 24
- State says it will fund Planned... 14
- Small group of Ordain Women supporters... 13
- LDS Church leaders continue to... 13
- Precedents — and exceptions... 12