Unified Police Department
RIVERTON — Police are looking for a man who robbed a credit union on Friday afternoon.
The man entered Cyprus Credit Union at 13717 S. Redwood Road around 4:50 p.m. and handed a note to the teller demanding money.
The man left with an undisclosed amount of money.
The man is described as white, in his 20s and about 5 feet 7 inches tall. He was wearing a gray hoodie, sunglasses, a blue bandana on his neck and gloves. Police say he was driving a mid-2000s model blue Ford Taurus.
Unified Police are asking anyone with information about the robbery or the vehicle to call 801-743-7000.
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion
- Autopsies of 7 infants completed; police...
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite...
- Graphic video shows 7 shots fired without...
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration
- Judge orders girl to stand trial for...
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases on...
- Top Ten Spring Activities for Utah Families
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration 104
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion 76
- 7 dead babies found in Pleasant Grove... 75
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite... 61
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases... 43
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on... 37
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the... 24
- Mom accused of killing 6 newborns held... 24