The Philadelphia 76ers are beating the Utah Jazz 52-43 after going on a 17-6 run during the closing stages of the second quarter.
Al Jefferson leads the Jazz with 11 rebounds and four rebounds. Jrue Holliday has done him one better, going off for 18 points on 8-10 shooting from the field.
In their home loss to the Detroit Pistons, the 76ers shot just 29.8 percent. Tonight, they're shooting 50 percent from the field and 6-11 from beyond the arc. They're also outrebounding the Jazz, 18-17, after being dominated on the glass for two straight games.
- 16 Mormon pop culture moments from 2014-15
- 15 signs that you're addicted to your Fitbit
- Haws breaks all-time scoring record in 1st...
- High school basketball tournaments: Pairings,...
- 20 questions: How well do you know Tyler...
- 4A boys basketball tournament quarterfinal...
- 3A boys state tournament quarterfinals...
- Morning links: Utah coaching job ranked; NFL...
- Too many turnovers, not enough baskets... 114
- Peavler: BYU and Utah would both be... 89
- Holmoe talks about bowl brawl... 81
- Dick Harmon: Holmoe's outward interest... 55
- Utah falls to No. 13 in AP poll;... 43
- Dick Harmon: Putting Haws' impending... 37
- Morning links: Examining BYU's at-large... 29
- Morning links: Utah coaching job... 29