The Philadelphia 76ers are beating the Utah Jazz 52-43 after going on a 17-6 run during the closing stages of the second quarter.
Al Jefferson leads the Jazz with 11 rebounds and four rebounds. Jrue Holliday has done him one better, going off for 18 points on 8-10 shooting from the field.
In their home loss to the Detroit Pistons, the 76ers shot just 29.8 percent. Tonight, they're shooting 50 percent from the field and 6-11 from beyond the arc. They're also outrebounding the Jazz, 18-17, after being dominated on the glass for two straight games.
- Peavler: Is Bronco Mendenhall the Steve...
- Friday night lights central, playoffs...
- Live streams: 1A volleyball tournament...
- Felt's Facts, playoff edition: Newcomers,...
- Langi making an impact at linebacker for BYU
- Middle Tennessee excited about home game...
- Utah Jazz get blown out by Dallas 120-102
- Ranking the starting centers in the NBA from...
- Misery loves company: BYU football No.... 59
- Utes lose Dres Anderson to a knee injury 56
- High school football: State tournament... 55
- Peavler: Is Bronco Mendenhall the Steve... 50
- BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall gives... 46
- Poppinga has endured dark times before,... 42
- Red and Blue Recruits: Examining the... 34
- BYU men, women both picked to finish... 32