The Philadelphia 76ers are beating the Utah Jazz 52-43 after going on a 17-6 run during the closing stages of the second quarter.
Al Jefferson leads the Jazz with 11 rebounds and four rebounds. Jrue Holliday has done him one better, going off for 18 points on 8-10 shooting from the field.
In their home loss to the Detroit Pistons, the 76ers shot just 29.8 percent. Tonight, they're shooting 50 percent from the field and 6-11 from beyond the arc. They're also outrebounding the Jazz, 18-17, after being dominated on the glass for two straight games.
- Jimmer Fredette on defense: 'You have to have...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation process...
- The Heisman Trophy tracker, Week 8: A Utah...
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed as...
- Watch it live: 4A girls soccer semifinals
- Travis Wilson back in the saddle as Utes'...
- Reeling Cougars 'starving for some redemption'
- Utah Jazz point guard Trey Burke getting an...
- Nevada rallies to beat BYU, 42-35 68
- Dick Harmon: BYU amasses yards but... 49
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU... 49
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed... 49
- FBS football coaches vote BYU most... 39
- Travis Wilson back in the saddle as... 31
- Brad Rock: Utes have their star in... 28
- College football: Utah rises to No. 19... 26