The Philadelphia 76ers are beating the Utah Jazz 52-43 after going on a 17-6 run during the closing stages of the second quarter.
Al Jefferson leads the Jazz with 11 rebounds and four rebounds. Jrue Holliday has done him one better, going off for 18 points on 8-10 shooting from the field.
In their home loss to the Detroit Pistons, the 76ers shot just 29.8 percent. Tonight, they're shooting 50 percent from the field and 6-11 from beyond the arc. They're also outrebounding the Jazz, 18-17, after being dominated on the glass for two straight games.
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- No. 21 BYU faces opportunistic, upset-minded...
- Dick Harmon: Fredette family discusses...
- College football: Utes wrap up...
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- High school football: Royals rock Grizzlies...
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 108
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 72
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 65
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go... 34
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Aggies, Cougars have... 33