PROVO — The Utah County Health Department is offering flu shots starting at $24 at its clinics in Provo, American Fork and Payson. The department also will be staffing several community vaccination clinics next week.
The clinics will be held Monday at Alpine Elementary, 400 E. 300 North, Alpine; and Tuesday at Larsen Elementary, 1175 E. Flonette Ave., Spanish Fork.
Due to recent outbreaks, the health department will also be taking pertussis vaccine to the flu immunization clinics. High-dose flu vaccines will also be offered for seniors, $40 if paid at time of service; pneumonia for $70; and tetanus diphtheria and acellular pertussis booster, or Tdap, for $14 for those without insurance. Vaccine for children is also available for kids who qualify.
The health department accepts Altius, BlueCross/BlueShield, Cigna, DMBA/Deseret Secure, EMI, Humana, SelectHealth, Medicare/Medicare Advantage Plans, Medicaid/PCN, Molina Healthy kids, PEHP and United Health Care insurance.
For a complete list of times and locations, see www.UtahCountyHealth.org/flushots or call 801-851-7025. Individuals are encouraged to download the paperwork from the website, print it and have it filled it out before arrival.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Police say man murdered his mother in her...
- UDOT to begin adding lanes to I-15 in...
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 42
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 38
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 13
- LDS Church asks court to void subpoena... 12
- Sanders to address Utah delegation to... 12
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument... 9