PROVO — The Utah County Health Department is offering flu shots starting at $24 at its clinics in Provo, American Fork and Payson. The department also will be staffing several community vaccination clinics next week.
The clinics will be held Monday at Alpine Elementary, 400 E. 300 North, Alpine; and Tuesday at Larsen Elementary, 1175 E. Flonette Ave., Spanish Fork.
Due to recent outbreaks, the health department will also be taking pertussis vaccine to the flu immunization clinics. High-dose flu vaccines will also be offered for seniors, $40 if paid at time of service; pneumonia for $70; and tetanus diphtheria and acellular pertussis booster, or Tdap, for $14 for those without insurance. Vaccine for children is also available for kids who qualify.
The health department accepts Altius, BlueCross/BlueShield, Cigna, DMBA/Deseret Secure, EMI, Humana, SelectHealth, Medicare/Medicare Advantage Plans, Medicaid/PCN, Molina Healthy kids, PEHP and United Health Care insurance.
For a complete list of times and locations, see www.UtahCountyHealth.org/flushots or call 801-851-7025. Individuals are encouraged to download the paperwork from the website, print it and have it filled it out before arrival.
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church property...
- About Utah: Selling bikes the new-fashioned way
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences' for teen...
- 2016 Sterling Scholar candidates
- Police ID man who barricaded himself in motor...
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile offenders...
- Teen in critical condition after slamming...
- Ex-social worker to plead guilty to sex with...
- Supporters of Oregon occupier honor... 54
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church... 36
- Feds say Orem man duped hundreds of... 28
- Meagan Grunwald won't get a new trial... 25
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile... 18
- Woman killed by mixer at Sandy grocery... 16
- Video involving officer whose ear was... 15
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences'... 11