PROVO — The Utah County Health Department is offering flu shots starting at $24 at its clinics in Provo, American Fork and Payson. The department also will be staffing several community vaccination clinics next week.
The clinics will be held Monday at Alpine Elementary, 400 E. 300 North, Alpine; and Tuesday at Larsen Elementary, 1175 E. Flonette Ave., Spanish Fork.
Due to recent outbreaks, the health department will also be taking pertussis vaccine to the flu immunization clinics. High-dose flu vaccines will also be offered for seniors, $40 if paid at time of service; pneumonia for $70; and tetanus diphtheria and acellular pertussis booster, or Tdap, for $14 for those without insurance. Vaccine for children is also available for kids who qualify.
The health department accepts Altius, BlueCross/BlueShield, Cigna, DMBA/Deseret Secure, EMI, Humana, SelectHealth, Medicare/Medicare Advantage Plans, Medicaid/PCN, Molina Healthy kids, PEHP and United Health Care insurance.
For a complete list of times and locations, see www.UtahCountyHealth.org/flushots or call 801-851-7025. Individuals are encouraged to download the paperwork from the website, print it and have it filled it out before arrival.
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Police shoot, critically injure 'prime...
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 42
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 37
- Mitt Romney says family still wants him... 35
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Old West showdown? Freeway cattle drive... 30
- History-making transgender U.S. Senate... 29
- Hal Boyd: Why Mitt Romney's family,... 26