PROVO — The Utah County Health Department is offering flu shots starting at $24 at its clinics in Provo, American Fork and Payson. The department also will be staffing several community vaccination clinics next week.
The clinics will be held Monday at Alpine Elementary, 400 E. 300 North, Alpine; and Tuesday at Larsen Elementary, 1175 E. Flonette Ave., Spanish Fork.
Due to recent outbreaks, the health department will also be taking pertussis vaccine to the flu immunization clinics. High-dose flu vaccines will also be offered for seniors, $40 if paid at time of service; pneumonia for $70; and tetanus diphtheria and acellular pertussis booster, or Tdap, for $14 for those without insurance. Vaccine for children is also available for kids who qualify.
The health department accepts Altius, BlueCross/BlueShield, Cigna, DMBA/Deseret Secure, EMI, Humana, SelectHealth, Medicare/Medicare Advantage Plans, Medicaid/PCN, Molina Healthy kids, PEHP and United Health Care insurance.
For a complete list of times and locations, see www.UtahCountyHealth.org/flushots or call 801-851-7025. Individuals are encouraged to download the paperwork from the website, print it and have it filled it out before arrival.
- New law helps Utah avoid marriage license...
- Utah bachelor lets sister set him up on 31...
- Mia Love paying back money spent on...
- FBI investigating fatal crash on Ute reservation
- $1M in heroin found in 'complex' hidden...
- Mom whose unbuckled child died was cited for...
- SAGE scores, 2015: Top Utah schools in...
- BYU student health plan exemption expires
- New law helps Utah avoid marriage... 84
- BYU student health plan exemption expires 54
- Popular Provo teacher imprisoned for... 47
- Mia Love paying back money spent on... 45
- Family of man killed by Spanish Fork... 34
- Does coal have a future in Utah? Should... 27
- Students see 'great growth' in second... 18
- About Utah: He walked around the lake... 15