PROVO — The Utah County Health Department is offering flu shots starting at $24 at its clinics in Provo, American Fork and Payson. The department also will be staffing several community vaccination clinics next week.
The clinics will be held Monday at Alpine Elementary, 400 E. 300 North, Alpine; and Tuesday at Larsen Elementary, 1175 E. Flonette Ave., Spanish Fork.
Due to recent outbreaks, the health department will also be taking pertussis vaccine to the flu immunization clinics. High-dose flu vaccines will also be offered for seniors, $40 if paid at time of service; pneumonia for $70; and tetanus diphtheria and acellular pertussis booster, or Tdap, for $14 for those without insurance. Vaccine for children is also available for kids who qualify.
The health department accepts Altius, BlueCross/BlueShield, Cigna, DMBA/Deseret Secure, EMI, Humana, SelectHealth, Medicare/Medicare Advantage Plans, Medicaid/PCN, Molina Healthy kids, PEHP and United Health Care insurance.
For a complete list of times and locations, see www.UtahCountyHealth.org/flushots or call 801-851-7025. Individuals are encouraged to download the paperwork from the website, print it and have it filled it out before arrival.
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration
- Graphic video shows 7 shots fired without...
- Husband says he didn't know about wife's...
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on continued...
- Utah cyclist dies Sunday at the age of 23
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the long...
- Study: Fathers as likely as mothers to kill...
- Dinosaur discoveries in Utah's 'amazing...
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration 98
- 7 dead babies found in Pleasant Grove... 74
- Utah attorney general encourages... 57
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on... 37
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the... 24
- Mom accused of killing 6 newborns held... 24
- Moab's dilemma: Can recreation coexist... 23
- Southern Utah left wanting for water 11