MAGNA — A 19-year-old Tooele man was killed Friday morning after police say he ran into a vehicle in front of him, his vehicle rolled and he was ejected.
Adrian Marquez was driving his pickup truck on I-80 about 7:10 a.m. when he rear-ended a second pickup, according to the Utah Highway Patrol. Marquez's truck then went off the right side of the road and rolled, tossing him from the vehicle, said Utah Highway Patrol Cpl. Todd Johnson.
The driver of the second pickup truck was not injured.
Johnson said investigators were looking at speed and impairment from drugs being possible factors in the accident.
Additional information will be posted as it becomes available.
- Searchers locate missing family of Olympian...
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake...
- Healing souls, healing a mountain
- Man seeks video of 1995 Oklahoma City...
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley detective...
- Draper man dies from injuries in house explosion
- Salt Lake bike share program doubles in size
- Federal land managers criticized over... 24
- Renewable energy advocates decry... 19
- Habitual offender arrested in alleged... 16
- Student attitudes changing on healthy... 14
- 'No trespassing' sign may not stop... 13
- Ogden police shoot dog that was... 10
- Satellites track drought-driven... 9
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 9