MAGNA — A 19-year-old Tooele man was killed Friday morning after police say he ran into a vehicle in front of him, his vehicle rolled and he was ejected.
Adrian Marquez was driving his pickup truck on I-80 about 7:10 a.m. when he rear-ended a second pickup, according to the Utah Highway Patrol. Marquez's truck then went off the right side of the road and rolled, tossing him from the vehicle, said Utah Highway Patrol Cpl. Todd Johnson.
The driver of the second pickup truck was not injured.
Johnson said investigators were looking at speed and impairment from drugs being possible factors in the accident.
Additional information will be posted as it becomes available.
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the long...
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration
- Husband says he didn't know about wife's...
- Mom accused of killing 6 newborns held on $6...
- 7 dead babies found in Pleasant Grove garage;...
- Utahns stay out late to see lunar eclipse
- Southern Utah left wanting for water
- Was deal in City Creek shooting plot yanked...
- 7 dead babies found in Pleasant Grove... 74
- Utah attorney general encourages... 57
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration 50
- Police nab man suspected of gropings at... 31
- Will Josh Powell's family argue he... 28
- Moab's dilemma: Can recreation coexist... 23
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the... 23
- Lawmakers to BLM: Sending seized Nevada... 22