MAGNA — A 19-year-old Tooele man was killed Friday morning after police say he ran into a vehicle in front of him, his vehicle rolled and he was ejected.
Adrian Marquez was driving his pickup truck on I-80 about 7:10 a.m. when he rear-ended a second pickup, according to the Utah Highway Patrol. Marquez's truck then went off the right side of the road and rolled, tossing him from the vehicle, said Utah Highway Patrol Cpl. Todd Johnson.
The driver of the second pickup truck was not injured.
Johnson said investigators were looking at speed and impairment from drugs being possible factors in the accident.
Additional information will be posted as it becomes available.
- North Ogden woman sent to prison in...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- Lunch manager on leave after diabetic student...
- Tips lead police to arrest of public enemy No. 1
- Utah claims top ACT scores for second year
- Fallen hiker had passion for the outdoors,...
- Provo company creates program that filters...
- Family seeks change as poisoned tea...
- Poll: Utahns willing to fight for... 56
- Vernal man claims police arrested him... 37
- Utah argues for more time to file... 33
- Utah claims top ACT scores for second year 27
- State asks for more time to file appeal... 24
- End of an era: Huntsville bookshop... 22
- Poll: Majority of Utahns in favor of... 22
- Jay Evensen: Is Provo really an... 22