MAGNA — A 19-year-old Tooele man was killed Friday morning after police say he ran into a vehicle in front of him, his vehicle rolled and he was ejected.
Adrian Marquez was driving his pickup truck on I-80 about 7:10 a.m. when he rear-ended a second pickup, according to the Utah Highway Patrol. Marquez's truck then went off the right side of the road and rolled, tossing him from the vehicle, said Utah Highway Patrol Cpl. Todd Johnson.
The driver of the second pickup truck was not injured.
Johnson said investigators were looking at speed and impairment from drugs being possible factors in the accident.
Additional information will be posted as it becomes available.
- Idea for Burt's Bees land to become park...
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama administration...
- Vehicle hits, kills man assessing his crashed...
- UTA hikes fees for public records
- Cedar City man sent to prison for aiding in...
- ACLU skirmishes with local genetic testing...
- 5 memorable ways to pamper your family this...
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney... 107
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 40
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed... 19
- Hatch steadfast in holding up Supreme... 17
- Sen. Hatch set to tour Utah's national... 14
- Skateboarder dies after being shot in... 10
- Utah lawsuit challenges porn filter fees 9
- IRS scam goes far beyond a phone call... 8