MAGNA — A 19-year-old Tooele man was killed Friday morning after police say he ran into a vehicle in front of him, his vehicle rolled and he was ejected.
Adrian Marquez was driving his pickup truck on I-80 about 7:10 a.m. when he rear-ended a second pickup, according to the Utah Highway Patrol. Marquez's truck then went off the right side of the road and rolled, tossing him from the vehicle, said Utah Highway Patrol Cpl. Todd Johnson.
The driver of the second pickup truck was not injured.
Johnson said investigators were looking at speed and impairment from drugs being possible factors in the accident.
Additional information will be posted as it becomes available.
- New law helps Utah avoid marriage license...
- Utah bachelor lets sister set him up on 31...
- $1M in heroin found in 'complex' hidden...
- Mia Love paying back money spent on...
- Woman accused of stabbing girlfriend 46 times...
- FBI investigating fatal crash on Ute reservation
- BYU student health plan exemption expires
- 10-month-old girl drowns in bathtub in Eagle...
- New law helps Utah avoid marriage... 66
- BYU student health plan exemption expires 53
- Popular Provo teacher imprisoned for... 47
- Mia Love paying back money spent on... 42
- Family of man killed by Spanish Fork... 34
- Does coal have a future in Utah? Should... 27
- Students see 'great growth' in second... 18
- About Utah: He walked around the lake... 15