MAGNA — A 19-year-old Tooele man was killed Friday morning after police say he ran into a vehicle in front of him, his vehicle rolled and he was ejected.
Adrian Marquez was driving his pickup truck on I-80 about 7:10 a.m. when he rear-ended a second pickup, according to the Utah Highway Patrol. Marquez's truck then went off the right side of the road and rolled, tossing him from the vehicle, said Utah Highway Patrol Cpl. Todd Johnson.
The driver of the second pickup truck was not injured.
Johnson said investigators were looking at speed and impairment from drugs being possible factors in the accident.
Additional information will be posted as it becomes available.
- 'Meet the Mormons' reaches $4.5 million mark,...
- Updated newborn screening test picks up rare...
- Stay lifted on adoptions by same-sex parents...
- District attorney asks A.G. to consider...
- Several national parks vandalized, including...
- Two killed in high-speed, fiery crash into...
- 2 hospitalized after 6-car pileup in Centerville
- 3 reasons Utah is a great place for students
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy... 126
- Utahns not as strongly opposed to... 97
- Stay lifted on adoptions by same-sex... 75
- Love not attending Salt Lake City... 61
- GOP senators, congressmen offer support... 45
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015... 34
- 'Meet the Mormons' reaches $4.5 million... 31
- Support for statewide nondiscrimination... 19