SALT LAKE CITY — Hawthorne Elementary students are looking to see how they stack up against the competition
The entire student body joined in up- and down-stacking various pyramids in prescribed patterns at lightning speeds for at least 30 minutes. The students joined thousands of other stackers across the world in an attempt to break last year's "Most People Sport Stacking at Multiple Locations in One Day" Guinness World Record of 412,259 people participating.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- How new technology is reshaping pacemakers
- Utah crafting rules for spending on water,...
- Utah city condemns Confederate flag display...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- Payson to hold hearing on proposed tax increase
- UDOT plans to upgrade Redwood Road in...
- DWR eyeing minor changes to cougar, bobcat hunt
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 74
- Friction over Trump between GOP, Utah... 64
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 30
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 27
- Prosecutor rails on DOJ handling of... 18
- Local government board fostered... 16
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 14