SALT LAKE CITY — Hawthorne Elementary students are looking to see how they stack up against the competition
The entire student body joined in up- and down-stacking various pyramids in prescribed patterns at lightning speeds for at least 30 minutes. The students joined thousands of other stackers across the world in an attempt to break last year's "Most People Sport Stacking at Multiple Locations in One Day" Guinness World Record of 412,259 people participating.
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church property...
- About Utah: Selling bikes the new-fashioned way
- 2016 Sterling Scholar candidates
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences' for teen...
- Survivor of Trolley Square massacre urges...
- Deer attacks man in Draper backyard, police say
- Ex-social worker to plead guilty to sex with...
- Long-awaited Jeremy Johnson fraud trial kicks...
- Supporters of Oregon occupier honor... 55
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church... 36
- Feds say Orem man duped hundreds of... 28
- Meagan Grunwald won't get a new trial... 25
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile... 18
- Woman killed by mixer at Sandy grocery... 16
- Video involving officer whose ear was... 15
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences'... 12