SALT LAKE CITY — Hawthorne Elementary students are looking to see how they stack up against the competition
The entire student body joined in up- and down-stacking various pyramids in prescribed patterns at lightning speeds for at least 30 minutes. The students joined thousands of other stackers across the world in an attempt to break last year's "Most People Sport Stacking at Multiple Locations in One Day" Guinness World Record of 412,259 people participating.
- Smithfield teen makes Valentine's Day special...
- Scalia's death leaves major void in high...
- Utah delegation urges Obama to refrain from...
- France bestows highest honor on Utah veteran
- Giant Kennecott dump trucks are sporting an...
- 3 seriously injured in multi-vehicle crash on...
- Logan man killed in Idaho car crash
- Inversion tightens grip on Wasatch Front
- Utah delegation urges Obama to refrain... 39
- Manti man indicted in Oregon... 36
- Scalia's death leaves major void in... 24
- IRS raids properties with possible... 21
- Lee, Stewart urge action on behalf of... 18
- Ex-judge asks Obama to commute sentence... 14
- State: EPA didn't clue in Utah on San... 12
- Summit County wants rewrite of Bishop's... 11