Sassy, clean comedian Jenna Kim Jones headlines Wiseguys Comedy Trolley Square this weekend
SALT LAKE CITY — Jenna Kim Jones isn't your typical comedian. A sassy, blonde New Yorker with a penchant for clean comedy, Jones will headline shows at Wiseguys Comedy Trolley Square, 505 S. 600 East, Nov. 16 and 17. Shows begin at 7:30 and 9:30 p.m. Both nights are open to all ages and tickets are $12 per person.
A former employee of "The Daily Show" with Jon Stewart, Jones has appeared on National Public Radio's "Comedy Congress" and performed at comedy clubs and festivals across the country.
- Sutton Foster promises 'an intimate look at...
- 'Guardians' stays atop cinemas amid worst...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- 5 takeaways from a punch-less summer box office
- For gamers, combating online abuse not easy
- 10 celebrity couples who have made marriage work
- Salt Lake Comic Con and Utah Symphony present...
- Ron Perlman added to Salt Lake Comic Con...
- Jim Bennett: The ALS Ice Bucket... 8
- Getting ready for Salt Lake Comic Con:... 4
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt wed privately... 3
- Fallon to lead honors as Leno wins top... 2
- Linda & Richard Eyre: How media could... 2
- 'Guardians' stays atop cinemas amid... 1
- 10 things to know before going to Salt... 1
- 13 ways Disney could use drones at its... 1