Sassy, clean comedian Jenna Kim Jones headlines Wiseguys Comedy Trolley Square this weekend
SALT LAKE CITY — Jenna Kim Jones isn't your typical comedian. A sassy, blonde New Yorker with a penchant for clean comedy, Jones will headline shows at Wiseguys Comedy Trolley Square, 505 S. 600 East, Nov. 16 and 17. Shows begin at 7:30 and 9:30 p.m. Both nights are open to all ages and tickets are $12 per person.
A former employee of "The Daily Show" with Jon Stewart, Jones has appeared on National Public Radio's "Comedy Congress" and performed at comedy clubs and festivals across the country.
- 6 science-fiction and fantasy movies inspired...
- Gamers use police hoax to lash out at opponents
- 11 movies to watch out for this fall
- The changing definition of 'TV': What parents...
- Miss New York chosen as Miss America 2015
- When it comes to TV's future, Millennials...
- Miss America: More to worry about than red cup
- Vikings reinstate Peterson despite abuse charge
- The changing definition of 'TV': What... 13
- NFL to look into its handling of Rice case 8
- Gamers use police hoax to lash out at... 5
- 6 science-fiction and fantasy movies... 4
- Former NFL QB Scott Mitchell goes on... 2
- Miss New York chosen as Miss America 2015 1
- Vikings reinstate Peterson despite... 1
- When it comes to TV's future,... 1