Sassy, clean comedian Jenna Kim Jones headlines Wiseguys Comedy Trolley Square this weekend
SALT LAKE CITY — Jenna Kim Jones isn't your typical comedian. A sassy, blonde New Yorker with a penchant for clean comedy, Jones will headline shows at Wiseguys Comedy Trolley Square, 505 S. 600 East, Nov. 16 and 17. Shows begin at 7:30 and 9:30 p.m. Both nights are open to all ages and tickets are $12 per person.
A former employee of "The Daily Show" with Jon Stewart, Jones has appeared on National Public Radio's "Comedy Congress" and performed at comedy clubs and festivals across the country.
- BYU Broadcasting wins 13 more Emmys for...
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- 'The Voice' gives Tanner Linford a chance to...
- Have 'The Simpsons' gotten a bad rap?
- Utah families strive to raise awareness of...
- TLC cancels its 'Honey Boo Boo' series
- Jack Bruce, bassist of 60's band Cream, dies...
- The 'boo' stops here!
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to... 16
- Have 'The Simpsons' gotten a bad rap? 3
- BYU Broadcasting wins 13 more Emmys for... 3
- San Francisco radio stations ban hit... 2
- Oh, Internet. Why you gotta be so rude?... 1
- Classic films to help make your... 1
- Foreign films lead new movies on... 1
- Horror cliches abound in tedious 'Ouija' 1