Sassy, clean comedian Jenna Kim Jones headlines Wiseguys Comedy Trolley Square this weekend
SALT LAKE CITY — Jenna Kim Jones isn't your typical comedian. A sassy, blonde New Yorker with a penchant for clean comedy, Jones will headline shows at Wiseguys Comedy Trolley Square, 505 S. 600 East, Nov. 16 and 17. Shows begin at 7:30 and 9:30 p.m. Both nights are open to all ages and tickets are $12 per person.
A former employee of "The Daily Show" with Jon Stewart, Jones has appeared on National Public Radio's "Comedy Congress" and performed at comedy clubs and festivals across the country.
- 'Heaven is for Real' delivers a theological...
- Jenny Oaks Baker combines classical with rock...
- Religious-themed films find home in Hollywood
- 'Captain Underpants' tops list of last year's...
- FanX family guide: What to do at Comic Con
- Seasoned choreographer carries on mother's...
- Paul McCartney will play EnergySolutions...
- Former Soviet gold medal-winning gymnast...
- 'Heaven is for Real' delivers a... 8
- Sugar House fireworks show will go on... 6
- With $41.4 million, 'Captain America'... 3
- In Our Lovely Deseret: Daughters and... 3
- 'Biggest Loser' casting call to be in... 3
- Jerry Lewis: Women are funny, but not... 1
- 'Captain Underpants' tops list of last... 1
- Author Brad Wilcox writes about... 1