Sassy, clean comedian Jenna Kim Jones headlines Wiseguys Comedy Trolley Square this weekend
SALT LAKE CITY — Jenna Kim Jones isn't your typical comedian. A sassy, blonde New Yorker with a penchant for clean comedy, Jones will headline shows at Wiseguys Comedy Trolley Square, 505 S. 600 East, Nov. 16 and 17. Shows begin at 7:30 and 9:30 p.m. Both nights are open to all ages and tickets are $12 per person.
A former employee of "The Daily Show" with Jon Stewart, Jones has appeared on National Public Radio's "Comedy Congress" and performed at comedy clubs and festivals across the country.
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention...
- The Clean Cut: Jennifer Lawrence makes first...
- The Clean Cut: Two popular YouTube singers...
- Elegant Louvre Garden in Paris infested with...
- Sundance's 'Fiddler' makes tradition fun, fresh
- A dozen children's books I could read every day
- Comic-Con's dark side: Harassment amid the...
- Sarah Palin launches online subscription channel
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Reba McEntire... 13
- Sarah Palin launches online... 10
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention... 9
- Man without arms and legs has a message... 4
- First trailer for 'The Hobbit: The... 3
- 'Hercules' is a wasted opportunity for... 2
- The Clean Cut: Jennifer Lawrence makes... 2
- Elegant Louvre Garden in Paris infested... 1