SALT LAKE CITY — Alison McFarlane has been named Salt Lake Community College’s vice president of institutional advancement.
McFarlane joined SLCC in August 2007 and previously served as assistant vice president of institutional marketing and communications. Prior to joining SLCC, McFarlane worked as senior adviser for economic development for Salt Lake City Corporation.
The college’s marketing department has received numerous awards under McFarlane’s direction, including several Addy Awards and a silver medal from the National Council for Marketing and Public Relations.
McFarlane received a Rockie Award in the category of marketing from the American Advertising Federation of Utah for her work at SLCC.
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- About Utah: A Salt Lake hit for 152 years ......
- Doug Robinson: The Birdman of Utah
- Duchesne County man pleads guilty to federal...
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- Crews rescue two hikers on Mount Timpanogos
- Becky Lockhart serious about... 31
- Gay rights activists to fight charges... 22
- Police reviewing possible nightclub... 16
- Solar energy users claim victory as... 14
- Gov.: Elected officials need to serve... 10
- U. tailgating carries tradition of... 10
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns... 10
- Missionary, police testify against man... 8