SALT LAKE CITY — Alison McFarlane has been named Salt Lake Community College’s vice president of institutional advancement.
McFarlane joined SLCC in August 2007 and previously served as assistant vice president of institutional marketing and communications. Prior to joining SLCC, McFarlane worked as senior adviser for economic development for Salt Lake City Corporation.
The college’s marketing department has received numerous awards under McFarlane’s direction, including several Addy Awards and a silver medal from the National Council for Marketing and Public Relations.
McFarlane received a Rockie Award in the category of marketing from the American Advertising Federation of Utah for her work at SLCC.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- A World War II veteran's story: 'I had...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Watch out for Utah Highway Patrol 'slow-down'...
- Mothers of kidnapped Bountiful girls speak out
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to live
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 158
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 75
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,... 48
- Police release names of officers... 36
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 33
- Protest ride results in charges against... 20
- Utah facing affordable housing crisis,... 18
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 17