SALT LAKE CITY — Alison McFarlane has been named Salt Lake Community College’s vice president of institutional advancement.
McFarlane joined SLCC in August 2007 and previously served as assistant vice president of institutional marketing and communications. Prior to joining SLCC, McFarlane worked as senior adviser for economic development for Salt Lake City Corporation.
The college’s marketing department has received numerous awards under McFarlane’s direction, including several Addy Awards and a silver medal from the National Council for Marketing and Public Relations.
McFarlane received a Rockie Award in the category of marketing from the American Advertising Federation of Utah for her work at SLCC.
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration
- Husband says he didn't know about wife's...
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on continued...
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the long...
- Graphic video shows 7 shots fired without...
- Utah cyclist dies Sunday at the age of 23
- 7 dead babies found in Pleasant Grove garage;...
- Dinosaur discoveries in Utah's 'amazing...
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration 95
- 7 dead babies found in Pleasant Grove... 74
- Utah attorney general encourages... 57
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on... 36
- Will Josh Powell's family argue he... 28
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the... 24
- Mom accused of killing 6 newborns held... 24
- Moab's dilemma: Can recreation coexist... 23