SALT LAKE CITY — Alison McFarlane has been named Salt Lake Community College’s vice president of institutional advancement.
McFarlane joined SLCC in August 2007 and previously served as assistant vice president of institutional marketing and communications. Prior to joining SLCC, McFarlane worked as senior adviser for economic development for Salt Lake City Corporation.
The college’s marketing department has received numerous awards under McFarlane’s direction, including several Addy Awards and a silver medal from the National Council for Marketing and Public Relations.
McFarlane received a Rockie Award in the category of marketing from the American Advertising Federation of Utah for her work at SLCC.
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church property...
- About Utah: Selling bikes the new-fashioned way
- 2016 Sterling Scholar candidates
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences' for teen...
- Police ID man who barricaded himself in motor...
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile offenders...
- Long-awaited Jeremy Johnson fraud trial kicks...
- Ex-social worker to plead guilty to sex with...
- Supporters of Oregon occupier honor... 55
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church... 36
- Feds say Orem man duped hundreds of... 28
- Meagan Grunwald won't get a new trial... 25
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile... 18
- Woman killed by mixer at Sandy grocery... 16
- Video involving officer whose ear was... 15
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences'... 12