SALT LAKE CITY — Alison McFarlane has been named Salt Lake Community College’s vice president of institutional advancement.
McFarlane joined SLCC in August 2007 and previously served as assistant vice president of institutional marketing and communications. Prior to joining SLCC, McFarlane worked as senior adviser for economic development for Salt Lake City Corporation.
The college’s marketing department has received numerous awards under McFarlane’s direction, including several Addy Awards and a silver medal from the National Council for Marketing and Public Relations.
McFarlane received a Rockie Award in the category of marketing from the American Advertising Federation of Utah for her work at SLCC.
- Manti man indicted in Oregon occupation;...
- Lee, Stewart urge action on behalf of BYU...
- Millcreek man found dead near Saltair was...
- Utah delegation urges Obama to refrain from...
- 'He was large, he was angry, he was bloody,'...
- State: EPA didn't clue in Utah on San Juan...
- BYU's first physics grad earns posthumous Grammy
- Inversion tightens grip on Wasatch Front
- Manti man indicted in Oregon... 34
- Survivor of Trolley Square massacre... 32
- IRS raids properties with possible... 20
- Lee, Stewart urge action on behalf of... 18
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences'... 14
- Ex-judge asks Obama to commute sentence... 14
- Utah delegation urges Obama to refrain... 14
- Salt Lake County may downsize, close... 11