SALT LAKE CITY — Alison McFarlane has been named Salt Lake Community College’s vice president of institutional advancement.
McFarlane joined SLCC in August 2007 and previously served as assistant vice president of institutional marketing and communications. Prior to joining SLCC, McFarlane worked as senior adviser for economic development for Salt Lake City Corporation.
The college’s marketing department has received numerous awards under McFarlane’s direction, including several Addy Awards and a silver medal from the National Council for Marketing and Public Relations.
McFarlane received a Rockie Award in the category of marketing from the American Advertising Federation of Utah for her work at SLCC.
- Idea for Burt's Bees land to become park...
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama administration...
- Vehicle hits, kills man assessing his crashed...
- UTA hikes fees for public records
- Cedar City man sent to prison for aiding in...
- ACLU skirmishes with local genetic testing...
- 5 memorable ways to pamper your family this...
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney... 107
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 40
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed... 19
- Hatch steadfast in holding up Supreme... 17
- Sen. Hatch set to tour Utah's national... 14
- Skateboarder dies after being shot in... 10
- Utah lawsuit challenges porn filter fees 9
- IRS scam goes far beyond a phone call... 8