SALT LAKE CITY — Alison McFarlane has been named Salt Lake Community College’s vice president of institutional advancement.
McFarlane joined SLCC in August 2007 and previously served as assistant vice president of institutional marketing and communications. Prior to joining SLCC, McFarlane worked as senior adviser for economic development for Salt Lake City Corporation.
The college’s marketing department has received numerous awards under McFarlane’s direction, including several Addy Awards and a silver medal from the National Council for Marketing and Public Relations.
McFarlane received a Rockie Award in the category of marketing from the American Advertising Federation of Utah for her work at SLCC.
- Victim of Washington Terrace homicide...
- Prison Relocation Commission ready to dial...
- K2 The Church's grand opening a neighborhood...
- UDOT announces road project schedule for 2015
- Can you name your U.S. Representative? See...
- Tom Welch: Replace the prison with the NFL
- Doug Robinson: Managing a delicate balance
- Doug Robinson: A Boy Scout for 75 years ......
- Gov. Herbert increases pressure on... 52
- Illinois professor could help Utah... 43
- House Speaker Greg Hughes kills hopes... 34
- Prison Relocation Commission ready to... 23
- Lawmakers consider academic turnaround... 17
- Some GOP House members disagree with... 17
- With Healthy Utah stalled, lives still... 16
- Hope in a crisis: School, community... 16