SALT LAKE CITY — Alison McFarlane has been named Salt Lake Community College’s vice president of institutional advancement.
McFarlane joined SLCC in August 2007 and previously served as assistant vice president of institutional marketing and communications. Prior to joining SLCC, McFarlane worked as senior adviser for economic development for Salt Lake City Corporation.
The college’s marketing department has received numerous awards under McFarlane’s direction, including several Addy Awards and a silver medal from the National Council for Marketing and Public Relations.
McFarlane received a Rockie Award in the category of marketing from the American Advertising Federation of Utah for her work at SLCC.
- U. student government passes resolution to...
- Salt Lake Comic Con FanX draws 100,000 attendees
- Report: Colleagues wondered if A.G. Mark...
- Man killed in court had tried to prevent...
- Vegas’ water drying up
- Fundraiser established for 2-year-old who was...
- Powell family fires back at recent court...
- Doug Robinson: Horrific crimes show the thin...
- U. student government passes resolution... 81
- Utah's new adaptive testing system... 59
- Utah among states with greatest urban... 45
- Gang member shot, killed after lunging... 27
- 2-year-old boy dies from accidental... 25
- Doug Robinson: Horrific crimes show the... 23
- Report: Colleagues wondered if A.G.... 20
- GOP resolution calls for partisan... 19