CLEARFIELD — Police have identified a motorcyclist killed in a traffic accident Tuesday.
Joseph Dale Thomas, 22, of Roy, collided with a sport utility vehicle that was making a left turn out of a gas station at 1350 E. 700 South in Clearfield. Thomas had just come off the offramp from state Route 193 and was traveling on 700 South. Police say speed may have been a factor in the accident.
The driver of the SUV, a 33-year-old woman from Pleasant View, was treated for minor injuries at the scene.
Investigators did not know Wednesday if drugs or alcohol were involved. The accident remained under investigation.
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Bingham High students walk out over dress code
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Mountain lion caught in Foothill neighborhood...
- Mothers of kidnapped Bountiful girls speak out
- About Utah: Remembering the most brilliant...
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 164
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 84
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 38
- Police release names of officers... 37
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 18
- Can Utah solve its surprising binge... 17
- Bingham High students walk out over... 17
- Debates ready to start, third-party... 12