CLEARFIELD — Police have identified a motorcyclist killed in a traffic accident Tuesday.
Joseph Dale Thomas, 22, of Roy, collided with a sport utility vehicle that was making a left turn out of a gas station at 1350 E. 700 South in Clearfield. Thomas had just come off the offramp from state Route 193 and was traveling on 700 South. Police say speed may have been a factor in the accident.
The driver of the SUV, a 33-year-old woman from Pleasant View, was treated for minor injuries at the scene.
Investigators did not know Wednesday if drugs or alcohol were involved. The accident remained under investigation.
- Autopsies of 7 infants completed; police...
- Man admits raping, killing young Ogden girl...
- Texas seizes FLDS Church's secluded ranch
- Salt Lake's record-setting convention kicks...
- 'Star Trek: The Next Generation' cast...
- Salt Lake Marathon changes owners, course and...
- Theater preview: Pioneer Theatre raises...
- Top 10 spring activities for Utah families
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration 106
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion 88
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite... 73
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases... 47
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on... 38
- Appeals judges question right to sue in... 25
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the... 24
- Mom accused of killing 6 newborns held... 24