BYU women's basketball: Lexi Eaton lifts women's hoops over Dartmouth
BYU went into the locker room at the break with four-point, 31-27 advantage.
For the second straight time, the Cougars dished out more assists than their opponents. At Dartmouth they recorded 11 to the Big Green’s six.
The Cougars made six 3-pointers, marking the second straight game putting up at least five treys in a game.
BYU finished the game with 13 miscues to Dartmouth’s 15.
Morgan Bailey picked up her first career double-double with 12 points and 10 rebounds. Both stats were career highs and the boards were game highs.
Eaton finished the game with 19 points to lead all scorers. Bailey tallied 12 and Beeston had 11.
Rachel Hawks is a sports information director for BYU Athletic Communications.
- Crystal ball commentary: National...
- Dick Harmon: John Beck very impressed with...
- High school football: East's Ula Tolutau...
- Utah football: Utah coach Kyle Whittingham...
- High school football: 5A All-State teams
- High school football: 2013 Deseret News MVPs...
- BYU's worldwide fan base highlighted in...
- Brad Rock: Jazz dreaming of a Blazing future
- BYU football: Cougars to play... 103
- Crystal ball commentary: National... 75
- Utah football: Utah coach Kyle... 64
- Dick Harmon: How would BYU's Taysom... 49
- Florida St-Auburn title game to usher... 45
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes bounce... 43
- Former BYU star Jimmer Fredette likes... 34
- BYU vs. No. 21 UMass live blog:... 27