KAYSVILLE — The holidays are almost here, and Kaysville's Christmas lighting and electric light parade will take place Nov. 26.
The parade will start at 6 p.m. at 550 S. Main and travel north along Main Street to 100 North. Admission is free. Following the parade, spectators can watch the Christmas lighting of the city block and the star on the mountain.
Those interested in entering a float in the parade can call 801-295-2251, ext. 117.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- 7 habits of mentally strong people
- 'Catastrophic' arson fire destroys 10 Tooele...
- West Valley man killed in motorcycle crash...
- Applications being taken for justice court...
- UDOT resurfacing 12300 South in Draper
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 74
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 32
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Local government board fostered... 16
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 16
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 16
- Can police-community relations be... 14