KAYSVILLE — The holidays are almost here, and Kaysville's Christmas lighting and electric light parade will take place Nov. 26.
The parade will start at 6 p.m. at 550 S. Main and travel north along Main Street to 100 North. Admission is free. Following the parade, spectators can watch the Christmas lighting of the city block and the star on the mountain.
Those interested in entering a float in the parade can call 801-295-2251, ext. 117.
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- South Carolina woman dies on Sundance zip line
- Police: Man shot, injured by officer in Ogden
- Firefighter, 3 others injured in apartment blaze
- 8 injured in 3-car West Haven crash
- Weber County deputies investigating possible...
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 31
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 29
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 20
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 17
- Group targets Utah's public lands fight... 12
- A family's faith and a mother's legacy... 11