KAYSVILLE — The holidays are almost here, and Kaysville's Christmas lighting and electric light parade will take place Nov. 26.
The parade will start at 6 p.m. at 550 S. Main and travel north along Main Street to 100 North. Admission is free. Following the parade, spectators can watch the Christmas lighting of the city block and the star on the mountain.
Those interested in entering a float in the parade can call 801-295-2251, ext. 117.
- Josh Powell made 'admission of guilt' in...
- Tornado relief spurs LDS Church, Layton's...
- Couples registry gets preliminary nod from...
- S.L. draws up airport plans
- Search for Susan Cox Powell is over, West...
- 'Mantiques' could be a ticket to more cash
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet, passes away
- XanGo seeks ouster of co-founder in new lawsuit
- Mia Love announces she's officially... 43
- S.L. draws up airport plans 31
- GOP delegates reject changes to... 31
- XanGo co-founder accuses partners of... 23
- Couples registry gets preliminary nod... 22
- Search for Susan Cox Powell is over,... 21
- 'We're here to serve all boys,' Utah... 20
- Gov. Gary Herbert tells Washington... 16