KAYSVILLE — The holidays are almost here, and Kaysville's Christmas lighting and electric light parade will take place Nov. 26.
The parade will start at 6 p.m. at 550 S. Main and travel north along Main Street to 100 North. Admission is free. Following the parade, spectators can watch the Christmas lighting of the city block and the star on the mountain.
Those interested in entering a float in the parade can call 801-295-2251, ext. 117.
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Police shoot, critically injure 'prime...
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 42
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 36
- Mitt Romney says family still wants him... 35
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Old West showdown? Freeway cattle drive... 30
- History-making transgender U.S. Senate... 29
- Hal Boyd: Why Mitt Romney's family,... 25