KAYSVILLE — The holidays are almost here, and Kaysville's Christmas lighting and electric light parade will take place Nov. 26.
The parade will start at 6 p.m. at 550 S. Main and travel north along Main Street to 100 North. Admission is free. Following the parade, spectators can watch the Christmas lighting of the city block and the star on the mountain.
Those interested in entering a float in the parade can call 801-295-2251, ext. 117.
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion
- Autopsies of 7 infants completed; police...
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite...
- Graphic video shows 7 shots fired without...
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration
- Judge orders girl to stand trial for...
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases on...
- Top Ten Spring Activities for Utah Families
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration 104
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion 76
- 7 dead babies found in Pleasant Grove... 75
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite... 61
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases... 43
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on... 37
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the... 24
- Mom accused of killing 6 newborns held... 24