Hill Air Force Base official Brig. Gen. H. Brent Baker Sr. receives promotion to major general
HILL AIR FORCE BASE — Brig. Gen. H. Brent Baker Sr., commander of the Ogden Air Logistics Complex, was promoted to major general last week.
The promotion was administered by Lt. Gen. Bruce A. Litchfield, commander of the Air Force Sustainment Center at Tinker Air Force Base, Okla.
Baker assumed command of the complex in July 2012. He entered the Air Force in 1979 as an enlisted member and was commissioned in 1985 through Officer Training School after graduation from Southern Illinois University. Before his present assignment, Baker served as the commander of Air Force Global Logistics Support Center at Scott AFB, Ill.
"It's been a great privilege to serve in the Air Force, and I'm honored to be pinning on a second star," Baker said. "With this promotion, I will continue to command the Ogden Air Logistics Complex for the foreseeable future, and I look forward to that continued service leading the dedicated and hardworking men and women in the complex."
Baker is responsible for cost, schedule and quality of depot repair, overhaul and modification of the A-10, C-130, F-16, F-22, F-35 and T-38 aircraft, the Minuteman intercontinental ballistic missile system and a wide range of commodities. His responsibilities extend to maintenance operations at remote sites in Japan, Arizona, Colorado, Nebraska, Texas and California, as well as ICBM wings located in Wyoming, North Dakota and Montana.
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings University of...
- Rep. Justin Miller pleads guilty to...
- Photo gallery: Night skies over national parks
- Pres. Nelson honored by the University of Utah
- West Jordan councilwoman accuses mayor of...
- State responds to Planned Parenthood claims
- Police seek alleged drug money from woman...
- Rep. Jason Chaffetz says he wouldn't run...
- Is 'Speaker Chaffetz' more likely with... 69
- Chaffetz's run for speaker makes... 47
- Utah cites Warren Jeffs as reason... 42
- Scholars disagree whether compromise... 41
- Gov. Herbert says latest Medicaid... 29
- State responds to Planned Parenthood... 28
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings... 27
- Proposal calls for 900 South to be... 20