SYRACUSE — The city has recognized a dental clinic with its Friend of the Community Business Award.
The Syracuse Family Dental Clinic has been selected to receive the award, which is given to a Syracuse business that has proven itself to be a "friend of the community" through social responsibility, philanthropic actions and commitment to the community.
Dr. Michael Gailey founded the clinic in 1982, making it the first dental office in the city.
- Former Gov. Norm Bangerter remembered as man...
- Redefining college: How associate degrees...
- Pornography conference probes perils, solutions
- Orem pediatrician 'happy' to help...
- Q and A: The business of being Moab
- County clerks in Utah poring over new law on...
- Cheerleading coach who worked as youth...
- Motorcyclist dies after collision near Utah Lake
- End of an era: Mercury rule shutters... 57
- Sen. Hatch's 'I-Squared' bill could... 27
- BYU ranked 'best value college' in Utah 26
- Herbert to meet with Obama... 23
- April snow shocks Utahns but does... 20
- Wild, windy, wet weather wallops... 17
- Utah Rep. Mia Love raises $440K in... 17
- Second student sues district over... 14