SYRACUSE — The city has recognized a dental clinic with its Friend of the Community Business Award.
The Syracuse Family Dental Clinic has been selected to receive the award, which is given to a Syracuse business that has proven itself to be a "friend of the community" through social responsibility, philanthropic actions and commitment to the community.
Dr. Michael Gailey founded the clinic in 1982, making it the first dental office in the city.
- Two bodies discovered near Provo's Squaw Peak
- Tabernacle Choir performs Handel's 'Messiah'...
- 2-year-old boy dies from accidental shooting...
- Police make arrest in death of 59-year-old...
- No aftershocks from Saturday's Tooele quake
- Film about man's crusade against child sex...
- Family 'shocked' over Taylorsville woman's death
- Western states to feds: Turn over public lands
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion 90
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite... 79
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases... 47
- Appeals judges question right to sue in... 28
- Autopsies of 7 infants completed;... 24
- Texas seizes FLDS Church's secluded ranch 24
- 2-year-old boy dies from accidental... 18
- Salt Lake City's inversion problem... 13