SYRACUSE — The city has recognized a dental clinic with its Friend of the Community Business Award.
The Syracuse Family Dental Clinic has been selected to receive the award, which is given to a Syracuse business that has proven itself to be a "friend of the community" through social responsibility, philanthropic actions and commitment to the community.
Dr. Michael Gailey founded the clinic in 1982, making it the first dental office in the city.
- Ex-teacher who abused students asks judge not...
- 14 things you didn't know about dreams
- Teen injured in Memorial Day crash dies
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on statute...
- 2 killed in auto accident on I-80 in Summit...
- Tino, the king of Hogle Zoo's jungle, is...
- Vernal man accused of beating puppy with a bat
- High school student found dead near Draper...
- Gov. Herbert stepping up pressure on... 44
- Utahns cheer, jeer appeals court's... 42
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on... 42
- Ex-teacher who abused students asks... 27
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to... 25
- Grantsville residents tell Prison... 25
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away... 24
- Parents of teen who died in overdose... 17