SYRACUSE — The city has recognized a dental clinic with its Friend of the Community Business Award.
The Syracuse Family Dental Clinic has been selected to receive the award, which is given to a Syracuse business that has proven itself to be a "friend of the community" through social responsibility, philanthropic actions and commitment to the community.
Dr. Michael Gailey founded the clinic in 1982, making it the first dental office in the city.
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Watch out for Utah Highway Patrol 'slow-down'...
- Mothers of kidnapped Bountiful girls speak out
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- A World War II veteran's story: 'I had...
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to live
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 159
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 79
- Police release names of officers... 37
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 34
- Protest ride results in charges against... 20
- Utah facing affordable housing crisis,... 18
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 18
- Can Utah solve its surprising binge... 17