SYRACUSE — The city has recognized a dental clinic with its Friend of the Community Business Award.
The Syracuse Family Dental Clinic has been selected to receive the award, which is given to a Syracuse business that has proven itself to be a "friend of the community" through social responsibility, philanthropic actions and commitment to the community.
Dr. Michael Gailey founded the clinic in 1982, making it the first dental office in the city.
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on statute...
- High school student found dead near Draper...
- 14 things you didn't know about dreams
- Teen injured in Memorial Day crash dies
- Ex-teacher who abused students asks judge not...
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away drought
- Vernal man accused of beating puppy with a bat
- We're not in Utah anymore — photos of...
- Gov. Herbert stepping up pressure on... 44
- Utahns cheer, jeer appeals court's... 42
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on... 39
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to... 25
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away... 24
- Grantsville residents tell Prison... 23
- Parents of teen who died in overdose... 17
- Salt Lake City leaders announce... 15