SOUTH SALT LAKE — The name of a man fatally stabbed in the parking lot of a strip club was released Monday.
Dustin D. Hoffman, 27, was fatally stabbed over the weekend outside Southern Exposure at 3420 S. State. A 29-year-old security guard of the club remained hospitalized in serious condition Monday with stab wounds he received during the fight. South Salt Lake police said the man's condition was stabilizing and improving.
Isaac Anthony Gallegos, 44, was arrested and booked into the Salt Lake County Jail for investigation of murder and attempted murder. According to Salt Lake County Jail report, Gallegos was "involved in gang fight" when he stabbed two people with a knife.
The fight reportedly started inside the club but was broken up by security. It resumed, however, outside the club.
Gallegos was previously convicted of aggravated robbery and sent to the Utah State Prison in 2002. He was released in 2010 and was on parole at the time of the stabbing.
- S.L. draws up airport plans
- Search for Susan Cox Powell is over, West...
- Tornado relief spurs LDS Church, Layton's...
- Couples registry gets preliminary nod from...
- Father vows to keep looking for Susan Cox Powell
- 'Mantiques' could be a ticket to more cash
- 'We're here to serve all boys,' Utah Scout...
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet, passes away
- Mia Love announces she's officially... 43
- GOP delegates reject changes to... 31
- S.L. draws up airport plans 30
- XanGo co-founder accuses partners of... 23
- Search for Susan Cox Powell is over,... 20
- 'We're here to serve all boys,' Utah... 19
- Couples registry gets preliminary nod... 16
- Gov. Gary Herbert tells Washington... 15