Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
The Utah Jazz lead the Phoenix Suns 50-43 at the half in Salt Lake City.
Al Jefferson leads the Jazz in scoring with 13 points and six rebounds. Jamaal Tinsley, who started in place of the injured Mo Williams, has 10 assists.
Jared Dudley has 12 points on 5-7 shooting for the Suns.
Much of Utah's success is coming on the glass, as the Jazz have 28 rebounds to just 15 for the Suns.
The Jazz are struggling from beyond the arc, shooting just 1-7 on 3-pointers. The Suns have made just 2-7 from beyond the 3-point line.
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with...
- Ex-Ute gets gift of life with new heart from...
- BYU football: 5 questions with a Virginia...
- High school football: Felt's Facts for Week...
- BYU defense, offense being noticed for...
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big part...
- BYU confirms Jim McMahon will be inducted...
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 105
- BYU center Tejan Koroma's penalty... 78
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 61
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 60
- Dick Harmon: Is BYU quarterback Taysom... 54
- No. 21 BYU preparing for a Virginia... 50
- If BYU and Utah played on the gridiron... 48
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 41