Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
The Utah Jazz lead the Phoenix Suns 50-43 at the half in Salt Lake City.
Al Jefferson leads the Jazz in scoring with 13 points and six rebounds. Jamaal Tinsley, who started in place of the injured Mo Williams, has 10 assists.
Jared Dudley has 12 points on 5-7 shooting for the Suns.
Much of Utah's success is coming on the glass, as the Jazz have 28 rebounds to just 15 for the Suns.
The Jazz are struggling from beyond the arc, shooting just 1-7 on 3-pointers. The Suns have made just 2-7 from beyond the 3-point line.
- Big 12 commissioner: Some in league feel...
- Former Cardinals exec sentenced to 4 years in...
- Tom Holmoe says BYU 'excited' that Big 12...
- Poll: Many Brazilians think Olympic Games...
- AP source: ACC, ESPN to launch ACC Network in...
- BYU and the Big 12: A timeline of events
- NCAA: No. 1 overall seed to choose tourney...
- IOC explores legal options on banning all...
- Tom Holmoe says BYU 'excited' that Big... 122
- Brad Rock: What BYU needs to nail down... 105
- Nine Big 12 candidates: The pros and cons 67
- Morning links: National college... 63
- Report: Houston AD meets with Pac-12... 60
- Big 12 Media Days social roundup:... 49
- Finding a Power 5 home for all BYU... 47
- Annual instate college basketball... 37