Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
The Utah Jazz lead the Phoenix Suns 50-43 at the half in Salt Lake City.
Al Jefferson leads the Jazz in scoring with 13 points and six rebounds. Jamaal Tinsley, who started in place of the injured Mo Williams, has 10 assists.
Jared Dudley has 12 points on 5-7 shooting for the Suns.
Much of Utah's success is coming on the glass, as the Jazz have 28 rebounds to just 15 for the Suns.
The Jazz are struggling from beyond the arc, shooting just 1-7 on 3-pointers. The Suns have made just 2-7 from beyond the 3-point line.
- Athletes using sports platforms to push for...
- NFL clears Peyton Manning of HGH allegations
- 7 Russian swimmers to miss Rio Olympics over...
- Michael Jordan gives $2 million; looks to...
- Cubs get closer Aroldis Chapman in trade with...
- Roger Federer says he is out for Olympics,...
- Mickelson not close to being over runner-up...
- College Football Playoff moves most future...
- Morning links: BYU's Emery called one... 62
- Big 12 watch: BYU praised for 'excited'... 57
- Big 12 watch: Is BYU the long-term... 57
- Doug Robinson: It's still Hill's time... 51
- Morning links: Utah Jazz on the rise;... 37
- Big 12 watch: BYU's success in football... 33
- Former BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall says... 26
- Former Utah punter Tom Hackett waived... 18