Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
The Utah Jazz lead the Phoenix Suns 50-43 at the half in Salt Lake City.
Al Jefferson leads the Jazz in scoring with 13 points and six rebounds. Jamaal Tinsley, who started in place of the injured Mo Williams, has 10 assists.
Jared Dudley has 12 points on 5-7 shooting for the Suns.
Much of Utah's success is coming on the glass, as the Jazz have 28 rebounds to just 15 for the Suns.
The Jazz are struggling from beyond the arc, shooting just 1-7 on 3-pointers. The Suns have made just 2-7 from beyond the 3-point line.
- Utah State's Kevin Whimpey is an athlete,...
- Red and Blue Recruits: BYU's new commit gets...
- Records fall as BYU, Chase Fischer shoot past...
- Dick Harmon: Christian Stewart's season of...
- BYU football: After initial struggles,...
- High school boys basketball: 5A team-by-team...
- High school basketball: Tuesday's roundup
- Brotherhood: Vigil brothers have been driving...
- When it rains, it pours: Utes get... 160
- Utes drop out of national rankings... 93
- Haws, Collinsworth shine, but SDSU... 66
- Branden Bowen breaks Utah commitment,... 48
- Utah football: Utes' annual game with... 47
- BYU blanks hapless Savannah State, 64-0 40
- BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall wants... 37
- Utes on the verge of a winning Pac-12... 30