Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
The Utah Jazz lead the Phoenix Suns 50-43 at the half in Salt Lake City.
Al Jefferson leads the Jazz in scoring with 13 points and six rebounds. Jamaal Tinsley, who started in place of the injured Mo Williams, has 10 assists.
Jared Dudley has 12 points on 5-7 shooting for the Suns.
Much of Utah's success is coming on the glass, as the Jazz have 28 rebounds to just 15 for the Suns.
The Jazz are struggling from beyond the arc, shooting just 1-7 on 3-pointers. The Suns have made just 2-7 from beyond the 3-point line.
- Peavler: Is Bronco Mendenhall the Steve...
- Friday night lights central, playoffs...
- Live streams: 1A volleyball tournament...
- Felt's Facts, playoff edition: Newcomers,...
- Langi making an impact at linebacker for BYU
- Middle Tennessee excited about home game...
- Ranking the starting centers in the NBA from...
- Utah Jazz get blown out by Dallas 120-102
- Misery loves company: BYU football No.... 59
- Utes lose Dres Anderson to a knee injury 56
- High school football: State tournament... 55
- Peavler: Is Bronco Mendenhall the Steve... 50
- BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall gives... 46
- Poppinga has endured dark times before,... 42
- Red and Blue Recruits: Examining the... 34
- BYU men, women both picked to finish... 32