Barry Gutierrez, ASSOCIATED PRESS
The Utah Jazz trail the Denver Nuggets 53-38 at the half in Denver.
The Jazz led by one going into the second quarter but managed to score just 11 points in the second, ultimately shooting just 33 percent from the field in the first half.
Paul Millsap and Enes Kanter each have six points for the Jazz. Derrick Favors added five points and managed to block five Denver shots.
Denver's Kenneth Faried leads all scorers with 14 points on 4-9 shooting. Ty Lawson added nine points and five assists for the Nuggets.
The Nuggets have just four turnovers compared to 11 for the Jazz.
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation process...
- Jimmer Fredette on defense: 'You have to have...
- The Heisman Trophy tracker, Week 8: A Utah...
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed as...
- Watch it live: 4A girls soccer semifinals
- Travis Wilson back in the saddle as Utes'...
- Already impressing: Utah Jazz rookie Dante...
- Reeling Cougars 'starving for some redemption'
- Nevada rallies to beat BYU, 42-35 68
- Dick Harmon: BYU amasses yards but... 49
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU... 49
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed... 49
- FBS football coaches vote BYU most... 39
- Travis Wilson back in the saddle as... 31
- Brad Rock: Utes have their star in... 28
- College football: Utah rises to No. 19... 26