Barry Gutierrez, ASSOCIATED PRESS
The Utah Jazz trail the Denver Nuggets 53-38 at the half in Denver.
The Jazz led by one going into the second quarter but managed to score just 11 points in the second, ultimately shooting just 33 percent from the field in the first half.
Paul Millsap and Enes Kanter each have six points for the Jazz. Derrick Favors added five points and managed to block five Denver shots.
Denver's Kenneth Faried leads all scorers with 14 points on 4-9 shooting. Ty Lawson added nine points and five assists for the Nuggets.
The Nuggets have just four turnovers compared to 11 for the Jazz.
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- No. 21 BYU faces opportunistic, upset-minded...
- Dick Harmon: Fredette family discusses...
- College football: Utes wrap up...
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- High school football: Royals rock Grizzlies...
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 108
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 72
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 65
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go... 34
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Aggies, Cougars have... 33