Barry Gutierrez, ASSOCIATED PRESS
The Utah Jazz trail the Denver Nuggets 53-38 at the half in Denver.
The Jazz led by one going into the second quarter but managed to score just 11 points in the second, ultimately shooting just 33 percent from the field in the first half.
Paul Millsap and Enes Kanter each have six points for the Jazz. Derrick Favors added five points and managed to block five Denver shots.
Denver's Kenneth Faried leads all scorers with 14 points on 4-9 shooting. Ty Lawson added nine points and five assists for the Nuggets.
The Nuggets have just four turnovers compared to 11 for the Jazz.
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to be...
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and...
- BYU moves up one spot in AP poll, heads into...
- BYU football: A look at the Cougars' schedule...
- Sunday morning quarterback: Stars and stats...
- BYU football report card: Special teams...
- Utah football notes: Paul makes quite a splash
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 120
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 75
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and... 68
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia 51
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to... 48
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Aggies, Cougars have... 33