Barry Gutierrez, ASSOCIATED PRESS
The Utah Jazz trail the Denver Nuggets 53-38 at the half in Denver.
The Jazz led by one going into the second quarter but managed to score just 11 points in the second, ultimately shooting just 33 percent from the field in the first half.
Paul Millsap and Enes Kanter each have six points for the Jazz. Derrick Favors added five points and managed to block five Denver shots.
Denver's Kenneth Faried leads all scorers with 14 points on 4-9 shooting. Ty Lawson added nine points and five assists for the Nuggets.
The Nuggets have just four turnovers compared to 11 for the Jazz.
- From Ben Simmons down, international players...
- Facing Argentina, Messi in Copa semis not...
- WNBA undefeated: Lynx host Sparks for 20th...
- Cleveland set to hold parade for NBA champion...
- Deseret News podcast: 2016 NBA draft preview
- A look at how freshmen have fared with NBA...
- High school softball: A closer look at this...
- New Rome mayor maintains opposition to 2024...
- Morning links: Athlon ranks Utah FBS... 89
- BYU football receives commitment from... 64
- Utah football to host Weber State in 2021 41
- Kyle Whittingham says Utah Utes... 37
- Utah Jazz to acquire Indiana Pacers PG... 37
- Morning links: ESPN analysts critical... 24
- Utah basketball: Poeltl taken by... 16
- Brad Rock: Jazz move up playoff... 14