Barry Gutierrez, ASSOCIATED PRESS
The Utah Jazz trail the Denver Nuggets 53-38 at the half in Denver.
The Jazz led by one going into the second quarter but managed to score just 11 points in the second, ultimately shooting just 33 percent from the field in the first half.
Paul Millsap and Enes Kanter each have six points for the Jazz. Derrick Favors added five points and managed to block five Denver shots.
Denver's Kenneth Faried leads all scorers with 14 points on 4-9 shooting. Ty Lawson added nine points and five assists for the Nuggets.
The Nuggets have just four turnovers compared to 11 for the Jazz.
- The 1996 NBA Draft redone: How did the Jazz...
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule difficult...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- From dating advice to awkward returns: 10 of...
- Dick Harmon: Hanging with legacy players of...
- 5 things to watch for as BYU, Utah and USU...
- 5 things Utah football needs for coming season
- ESPN highlights BYU basketball's roster...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk... 106
- Cougars say they have learned lessons... 70
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 52
- Utah makes top 7 for 4-star offensive... 50
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 41
- Morning links: Tom Hackett is the Utes'... 33
- 4-star basketball recruit Connor... 32
- Whittingham dishes on stadium... 27