Kristin Murphy, Deseret News
Utah's weather can change very quickly, as seen in Park City. One day it's sunny and nice, and the next day it's cold and wet. The second big snowstorm of the season will drop several inches of snow along the Wasatch Front before it moves out. Part one of a cold front has moved by, allowing the temps to drop. The forecast calls for another push early Saturday, with an additional few inches or more not out of the question.
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Bingham High students walk out over dress code
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Mothers of kidnapped Bountiful girls speak out
- Mountain lion caught in Foothill neighborhood...
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to live
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 163
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 84
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 38
- Police release names of officers... 37
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 18
- Can Utah solve its surprising binge... 17
- The ghosts under our feet: 88... 10
- Martin MacNeill gets maximum sentence... 10