Kristin Murphy, Deseret News
Utah's weather can change very quickly, as seen in Park City. One day it's sunny and nice, and the next day it's cold and wet. The second big snowstorm of the season will drop several inches of snow along the Wasatch Front before it moves out. Part one of a cold front has moved by, allowing the temps to drop. The forecast calls for another push early Saturday, with an additional few inches or more not out of the question.
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Police shoot, critically injure 'prime...
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 43
- Mitt Romney says family still wants him... 39
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 37
- Hal Boyd: Why Mitt Romney's family,... 33
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Old West showdown? Freeway cattle drive... 30
- History-making transgender U.S. Senate... 29