Kristin Murphy, Deseret News
Utah's weather can change very quickly, as seen in Park City. One day it's sunny and nice, and the next day it's cold and wet. The second big snowstorm of the season will drop several inches of snow along the Wasatch Front before it moves out. Part one of a cold front has moved by, allowing the temps to drop. The forecast calls for another push early Saturday, with an additional few inches or more not out of the question.
- Autopsies of 7 infants completed; police...
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite...
- Graphic video shows 7 shots fired without...
- Texas seizes FLDS Church's secluded ranch
- Judge orders girl to stand trial for...
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration
- Appeals judges question right to sue in...
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration 104
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion 76
- 7 dead babies found in Pleasant Grove... 75
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite... 61
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases... 43
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on... 37
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the... 24
- Mom accused of killing 6 newborns held... 24