Kristin Murphy, Deseret News
Utah's weather can change very quickly, as seen in Park City. One day it's sunny and nice, and the next day it's cold and wet. The second big snowstorm of the season will drop several inches of snow along the Wasatch Front before it moves out. Part one of a cold front has moved by, allowing the temps to drop. The forecast calls for another push early Saturday, with an additional few inches or more not out of the question.
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- About Utah: A Salt Lake hit for 152 years ......
- Doug Robinson: The Birdman of Utah
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Duchesne County man pleads guilty to federal...
- Crews rescue two hikers on Mount Timpanogos
- Becky Lockhart serious about... 31
- Gay rights activists to fight charges... 22
- Police reviewing possible nightclub... 16
- Solar energy users claim victory as... 14
- Gov.: Elected officials need to serve... 10
- U. tailgating carries tradition of... 10
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns... 10
- Missionary, police testify against man... 8