Photo by Ray Boren, Deseret News
RICHFIELD — Kimberly Road, Fishlake National Forest road 113 (also known as the Mill Creek Road), is scheduled to be closed for about one to two weeks beginning Sunday.
The road will be closed for repairs between the Mill Creek Crossing and the Upper Kimberly private property.
The closure will be in effect while Piute County road crews work to install a mechanically stabilized earth-wall to repair a slide caused by heavy water runoff during 2011.
Alternate routes to access the Upper Kimberly area are via forest road 116 through Sevier Canyon from the north, and forest road 113, Beaver Canyon Road from the east.
Other roads and trails (motorized and nonmotorized) can be used to access this area but may be more difficult to traverse, including the route through Sevier Canyon.
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please return...
- Fountain Green holds first Christmas light...
- Looming knee surgery inspired man to carve canes
- Baby's first Christmas comes with gift of hope
- Resting her case: Judge reflects on Cuban...
- Park City police nab pair suspected of...
- Christmas tradition: Judge visits jail to...
- Rally in support of police also draws counter...
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an... 130
- List of potential prison sites cut to... 44
- Poll: Nearly two-thirds of Utahns... 29
- Mia Love names KSL reporter to head... 18
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please... 18
- Police: Gunman said he shot at trooper... 13
- Utah family making renewed push for... 9
- Judge issues summons for 'Super Dell' 9