The Utah Jazz fell to the Memphis Grizzlies, 103-94, in Memphis.
After outscoring the Grizzlies 25-18 in the first quarter, the Jazz were then outscored in each of the final three quarters.
Gordon Hayward led the Jazz in scoring with 19 points on 9-17 shooting. Mo Williams added 17 points and eight assists for the Jazz. Al Jefferson was the only Jazz player with a double-double on the night, scoring 11 points and pulling down 10 boards. The Jazz had six players who scored in double figures.
Marc Gasol had 22 points and eight rebounds for the Grizzlies. Zack Randolph had a monster night, scoring 16 points and grabbing 18 boards for Memphis.
The Jazz were beaten in almost every phase of the game. Utah had 15 turnovers compared to 12 for Memphis and was outrebounded 51-42.
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake wants former Cougar...
- Nick Emery's freshman season at BYU filled...
- For Star Lotulelei, Super Bowl loss leaves...
- Red-hot Utah Jazz enter the danger zone
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Harvey Unga to assist...
- Rudy Gobert made Suns pay for Foul-A-Frenchie...
- Copper Hills lives up to expectations with...
- Rock On: Jabari's guide to Utah
- Utes drop heartbreaker at Oregon State,... 103
- Morning links: Grading the BYU, Utah... 84
- Cold-shooting BYU loses stunner to... 67
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake hired... 33
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Harvey Unga to... 29
- Cougars regrouping, going back on the... 24
- Defense, rebounding, big second half... 22
- Brad Rock: No BYU, but no regrets for... 22