The Utah Jazz fell to the Memphis Grizzlies, 103-94, in Memphis.
After outscoring the Grizzlies 25-18 in the first quarter, the Jazz were then outscored in each of the final three quarters.
Gordon Hayward led the Jazz in scoring with 19 points on 9-17 shooting. Mo Williams added 17 points and eight assists for the Jazz. Al Jefferson was the only Jazz player with a double-double on the night, scoring 11 points and pulling down 10 boards. The Jazz had six players who scored in double figures.
Marc Gasol had 22 points and eight rebounds for the Grizzlies. Zack Randolph had a monster night, scoring 16 points and grabbing 18 boards for Memphis.
The Jazz were beaten in almost every phase of the game. Utah had 15 turnovers compared to 12 for Memphis and was outrebounded 51-42.
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- The 2014 Heisman Trophy tracker
- Rock On: Utah, please play Idaho State annually
- BYU football: A look at the Cougars' schedule...
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Texas will be without starting QB, center for...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- First steps: Utes open season with... 66
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center... 66
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 59
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 49
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands... 33
- BYU notebook: Cougars commit a plethora... 28
- BYU's suspended players expected to be... 28