The Utah Jazz fell to the Memphis Grizzlies, 103-94, in Memphis.
After outscoring the Grizzlies 25-18 in the first quarter, the Jazz were then outscored in each of the final three quarters.
Gordon Hayward led the Jazz in scoring with 19 points on 9-17 shooting. Mo Williams added 17 points and eight assists for the Jazz. Al Jefferson was the only Jazz player with a double-double on the night, scoring 11 points and pulling down 10 boards. The Jazz had six players who scored in double figures.
Marc Gasol had 22 points and eight rebounds for the Grizzlies. Zack Randolph had a monster night, scoring 16 points and grabbing 18 boards for Memphis.
The Jazz were beaten in almost every phase of the game. Utah had 15 turnovers compared to 12 for Memphis and was outrebounded 51-42.
- Crystal ball commentary: National...
- Dick Harmon: John Beck very impressed with...
- High school football: East's Ula Tolutau...
- Utah football: Utah coach Kyle Whittingham...
- High school football: 5A All-State teams
- High school football: 2013 Deseret News MVPs...
- BYU's worldwide fan base highlighted in...
- Brad Rock: Jazz dreaming of a Blazing future
- BYU football: Cougars to play... 103
- Crystal ball commentary: National... 75
- Utah football: Utah coach Kyle... 64
- Dick Harmon: How would BYU's Taysom... 49
- Florida St-Auburn title game to usher... 45
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes bounce... 43
- Former BYU star Jimmer Fredette likes... 34
- BYU vs. No. 21 UMass live blog:... 27