The Utah Jazz fell to the Memphis Grizzlies, 103-94, in Memphis.
After outscoring the Grizzlies 25-18 in the first quarter, the Jazz were then outscored in each of the final three quarters.
Gordon Hayward led the Jazz in scoring with 19 points on 9-17 shooting. Mo Williams added 17 points and eight assists for the Jazz. Al Jefferson was the only Jazz player with a double-double on the night, scoring 11 points and pulling down 10 boards. The Jazz had six players who scored in double figures.
Marc Gasol had 22 points and eight rebounds for the Grizzlies. Zack Randolph had a monster night, scoring 16 points and grabbing 18 boards for Memphis.
The Jazz were beaten in almost every phase of the game. Utah had 15 turnovers compared to 12 for Memphis and was outrebounded 51-42.
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- College football: Utes wrap up...
- Dick Harmon: Fredette family discusses...
- No. 21 BYU faces opportunistic, upset-minded...
- BYU's Arellano makes big impact in win over...
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 108
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 73
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 65
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 53
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia 35
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go... 34