Utah Utes football: Dunn repeats as Pac-12 Special Teams Player of the Week
SALT LAKE CITY — Utah senior Reggie Dunn picked up his second consecutive Pac-12 Special Teams Player of the Week award after returning yet another kickoff 100 yards.
Dunn’s latest touchdown came in Saturday’s 49-6 win over Washington State at Rice-Eccles Stadium. He had two 100-yard returns a week earlier in Utah’s 49-27 victory against California.
Dunn now holds four NCAA kickoff return records — most 100-yards returns in a game (2) and career (4, including one at Iowa State in 2010), as well kick return average in a game (74.0 against Cal) and most kick returns for touchdowns from any distance in a game (2, tied with several others).
- The 1996 NBA Draft redone: How did the Jazz...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- 5 things to watch for as BYU, Utah and USU...
- Dick Harmon: Hanging with legacy players of...
- 5 things Utah football needs for coming season
- Brad Rock: Hill, Keeton, Booker not the best...
- Randy Hollis: Utah's Perrins is one of the...
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule difficult...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk... 111
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 54
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 44
- 4-star basketball recruit Connor... 32
- Whittingham dishes on stadium... 27
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into... 27
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule... 21
- Morning links: Devontae Booker to be... 20