Utah Utes football: Utes take big lead over Washington State in first half
Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
The Wolfman is back.
Ute running back John White had a sensational first half, rushing for more than 100 yards in 16 attempts and three touchdowns in just two quarters.
The Utah offense that has been criticized over the season got the ball rolling by scoring on four of their first five possessions. They have 285 total yards and are four of six in third down conversions in the first half.
The Utah defense held WSU to 116 total yards.
Whitney O'Bannon is currently a new media sports intern for the Deseret News.
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Utah State set to hire assistant Tim Duryea...
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- Photo gallery: BYU rugby blanks Utah State in...
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- Dick Harmon: Nomadic hoops coach Tony Ingle...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 123
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 38
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 34
- Can Utes turn Sweet 16 dance into date... 28
- Utes went down swinging in Sweet 16... 27
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to... 24
- Home games on the Sabbath: RSL... 22
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional... 21