NEW ORLEANS — The Utah Jazz lead the New Orleans Hornets 41-40 at the half, including 10 points from Mo Williams, who shot 4-9 from the field and 2-4 from deep.
Williams also had three assists and three rebounds for the Jazz. Paul Millsap added six points on 3-6 shooting for the Jazz.
Ryan Anderson led the Hornets in scoring with 11 points on 4-8 shooting, making 3-5 from 3-point land.
The Jazz lead by one after shooting just 40 percent from the field in the first half, compared to 47.4 percent shooting by the Hornets.
- 16 Mormon pop culture moments from 2014-15
- Haws breaks all-time scoring record in 1st...
- 15 signs that you're addicted to your Fitbit
- High school basketball tournaments: Pairings,...
- 4A boys state tournament central: Live...
- Haws' teammates marvel at his BYU scoring record
- 20 questions: How well do you know Tyler...
- Brad Rock: Utes have something to brag about...
- Too many turnovers, not enough baskets... 114
- Peavler: BYU and Utah would both be... 91
- Holmoe talks about bowl brawl... 82
- Dick Harmon: Holmoe's outward interest... 56
- Utah falls to No. 13 in AP poll;... 43
- Utes bounce back, blast Sun Devils 39
- Dick Harmon: Putting Haws' impending... 37
- Morning links: Utah coaching job... 30