NEW ORLEANS — The Utah Jazz lead the New Orleans Hornets 41-40 at the half, including 10 points from Mo Williams, who shot 4-9 from the field and 2-4 from deep.
Williams also had three assists and three rebounds for the Jazz. Paul Millsap added six points on 3-6 shooting for the Jazz.
Ryan Anderson led the Hornets in scoring with 11 points on 4-8 shooting, making 3-5 from 3-point land.
The Jazz lead by one after shooting just 40 percent from the field in the first half, compared to 47.4 percent shooting by the Hornets.
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- BYU football: A look at the Cougars' schedule...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Rock On: Utah, please play Idaho State annually
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- Utah football: Utes to take on a familiar...
- The 2014 Heisman Trophy tracker
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- First steps: Utes open season with... 66
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 59
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center... 59
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 49
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands... 29
- BYU notebook: Cougars commit a plethora... 28