NEW ORLEANS — The Utah Jazz lead the New Orleans Hornets 41-40 at the half, including 10 points from Mo Williams, who shot 4-9 from the field and 2-4 from deep.
Williams also had three assists and three rebounds for the Jazz. Paul Millsap added six points on 3-6 shooting for the Jazz.
Ryan Anderson led the Hornets in scoring with 11 points on 4-8 shooting, making 3-5 from 3-point land.
The Jazz lead by one after shooting just 40 percent from the field in the first half, compared to 47.4 percent shooting by the Hornets.
- Dick Harmon: NFL's Goodell seeks out Ty...
- Questions aplenty as Utah Jazz begin training...
- BYU players endured tougher-than-usual...
- Ranking the starting point guards in the NBA...
- Danny Ainge speaks about career, Mormon faith
- For BYU, Utah State is 'featured in-state game'
- Brad Rock: Utah Jazz still don't have the...
- Ranking the best point guards in the NBA...
- Opportunity lost: Utes squander lead,... 285
- BYU takes advantage of the bye week,... 92
- Things won't get any easier for... 77
- Brad Rock: Guaranteed wins don't exist... 54
- For BYU, Utah State is 'featured... 49
- Quarterback Travis Wilson, Utes... 40
- Dick Harmon: Undefeated BYU is on... 39
- Mike Leach, the most interesting man in... 37