NEW ORLEANS — The Utah Jazz lead the New Orleans Hornets 41-40 at the half, including 10 points from Mo Williams, who shot 4-9 from the field and 2-4 from deep.
Williams also had three assists and three rebounds for the Jazz. Paul Millsap added six points on 3-6 shooting for the Jazz.
Ryan Anderson led the Hornets in scoring with 11 points on 4-8 shooting, making 3-5 from 3-point land.
The Jazz lead by one after shooting just 40 percent from the field in the first half, compared to 47.4 percent shooting by the Hornets.
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- Dick Harmon: Nomadic hoops coach Tony Ingle...
- Utah State set to hire assistant Tim Duryea...
- Utah football: Quarterback Kendal Thompson...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 112
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 36
- Guest commentary: Utah Jazz face an... 31
- Can Utes turn Sweet 16 dance into date... 28
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 27
- Photo gallery and video replay: BYU... 23
- Home games on the Sabbath: RSL... 22
- Dick Harmon: Henderson joins other BYU... 20