NEW ORLEANS — The Utah Jazz lead the New Orleans Hornets 41-40 at the half, including 10 points from Mo Williams, who shot 4-9 from the field and 2-4 from deep.
Williams also had three assists and three rebounds for the Jazz. Paul Millsap added six points on 3-6 shooting for the Jazz.
Ryan Anderson led the Hornets in scoring with 11 points on 4-8 shooting, making 3-5 from 3-point land.
The Jazz lead by one after shooting just 40 percent from the field in the first half, compared to 47.4 percent shooting by the Hornets.
- Former NFL coach Dennis Green dies at 67
- Warriors' Draymond Green settles assault case...
- Blame game follows NBA's removal of Charlotte...
- Froome keeps lead intact, set to secure 3rd...
- Ready or Not: Rio Olympics open doors at...
- 20 years ago: Palacios defends marathon title
- IOC leaders stop short of complete ban on...
- Aussies won't move to Rio village yet; power,...
- BYU football: Certain games on the... 103
- Report: Tom Holmoe tells Big 12 he's... 81
- Morning links: Utah Jazz on the rise;... 36
- BYU football coaching staff upbeat... 34
- Former BYU QB Max Hall confronts... 31
- Former BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall says... 15
- Blame game follows NBA's removal of... 7
- Reports: BYU's Chase Fischer to play... 4