SALT LAKE CITY — The identity of a construction worker who died Thursday after falling 30 feet through a skylight has been released.
Jose D. Paradas, 51, was working on the roof of Harbison-Walker Refractories Co. at 4521 W. 1980 South about 7:30 a.m. when he fell through the skylight.
The incident is not being investigated by police or fire officials.
- Once paralyzed, Mormon missionary heading...
- Pleasant Grove pizza manager arrested for...
- Candlelight vigil held for critically injured...
- About Utah: They're best in the world
- Two arrested in SLC homicide investigation
- Former Ute, NFL player brings holiday cheer...
- What does a letter grade mean for my child's...
- Driver allegedly causes accident on I-15,...
- A year later, a look at the Utah... 93
- Sugar House man intends to sue police,... 36
- Anti-police protests tie up traffic on... 33
- What does a letter grade mean for my... 19
- Couples celebrate one-year anniversary... 19
- Audit: Utah still relies heavily on... 16
- Utah lawmakers recommend lowest-cost... 16
- Once paralyzed, Mormon missionary... 12