SALT LAKE CITY — The identity of a construction worker who died Thursday after falling 30 feet through a skylight has been released.
Jose D. Paradas, 51, was working on the roof of Harbison-Walker Refractories Co. at 4521 W. 1980 South about 7:30 a.m. when he fell through the skylight.
The incident is not being investigated by police or fire officials.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- 7 habits of mentally strong people
- 'Catastrophic' arson fire destroys 10 Tooele...
- West Valley man killed in motorcycle crash...
- Applications being taken for justice court...
- UDOT resurfacing 12300 South in Draper
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 74
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 32
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Local government board fostered... 16
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 16
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 16
- Can police-community relations be... 14