SALT LAKE CITY — The identity of a construction worker who died Thursday after falling 30 feet through a skylight has been released.
Jose D. Paradas, 51, was working on the roof of Harbison-Walker Refractories Co. at 4521 W. 1980 South about 7:30 a.m. when he fell through the skylight.
The incident is not being investigated by police or fire officials.
- Precedents — and exceptions...
- Woman dies, husband critically injured in...
- Family mourns death of father in freak TRAX...
- 9 things I wish I had known before my mission
- It's official: Jason Chaffetz to make run for...
- Small group of Ordain Women supporters gather...
- The truth about addiction
- LDS Church leaders continue to emphasize...
- Hatch calls shutting down government... 68
- Chaffetz expected to announce he's... 50
- Gun control laws won't stop mass... 25
- Is convicted killer innocent? Group... 24
- Herbert, other governors slam federal... 20
- Woman said she felt protected in ordeal... 19
- It's official: Jason Chaffetz to make... 17
- Roosevelt girl, 8, recovering from pit... 15