LOGAN — A North Logan woman was killed and two other Cache Valley women were injured in a traffic accident Thursday at the intersection of 1400 North and 200 East.
Nancy Thiriot, 67, was a passenger in a Chevrolet Malibu that entered the intersection against a red light about 2:15 p.m. and struck the passenger side of a Chrysler Sebring, Logan Assistant Police Chief Jeff Curtis said.
Thiriot was transported to Logan Regional Hospital, where she was pronounced dead.
The driver of the Malibu, Norma Christiansen, 76, Logan, was transported by ambulance to Logan Regional, though the extent of her injuries was not known Thursday. The driver of the Sebring, Donna Bergner, 78, of Logan, sustained minor injuries.
Curtis said the incident is still under investigation and no citations have yet been issued.
- One year later: Slow movement on slide repairs
- Prison inmates start hunger strike, demand...
- Stolen Dodge Charger no match for Hurricane...
- Salt Lake County cities, school districts...
- Teen girl killed in Millard County crash
- What went right: How one Orem family turned...
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts in...
- Recreation, crowds and challenges: What's...
- IRS commits to not target tax-exempt... 48
- Jury orders Siegfried and Jensen to pay... 37
- Prison inmates start hunger strike,... 33
- Salt Lake County cities, school... 16
- Teens arrested, rancher cleared after... 12
- Salt Lake police looking for horses,... 10
- Survey: Utah residents want crops, not... 10
- National report shows high overall... 9