LOGAN — A North Logan woman was killed and two other Cache Valley women were injured in a traffic accident Thursday at the intersection of 1400 North and 200 East.
Nancy Thiriot, 67, was a passenger in a Chevrolet Malibu that entered the intersection against a red light about 2:15 p.m. and struck the passenger side of a Chrysler Sebring, Logan Assistant Police Chief Jeff Curtis said.
Thiriot was transported to Logan Regional Hospital, where she was pronounced dead.
The driver of the Malibu, Norma Christiansen, 76, Logan, was transported by ambulance to Logan Regional, though the extent of her injuries was not known Thursday. The driver of the Sebring, Donna Bergner, 78, of Logan, sustained minor injuries.
Curtis said the incident is still under investigation and no citations have yet been issued.
- Man killed in avalanche had a passion for...
- Local religious leaders urge support for...
- About Utah: All the mac and cheese they can eat
- Cities, state battle panhandling through the...
- Dog lovers walk to support anti-bias measure
- The story of a fish, a river and what's ahead...
- Body of man, 51, discovered outside Cedar City
- Family of BYU student hit by car say they are...
- Advocates rally and 'roar' for... 56
- Utah Democrats offer full Medicaid... 32
- Gov. Herbert threatens veto of House... 31
- Judge: Biological father will share... 28
- The story of a fish, a river and what's... 24
- Cities, state battle panhandling... 21
- Local religious leaders urge support... 20
- Utah unemployment rate hits five-year low 12