LOGAN — A North Logan woman was killed and two other Cache Valley women were injured in a traffic accident Thursday at the intersection of 1400 North and 200 East.
Nancy Thiriot, 67, was a passenger in a Chevrolet Malibu that entered the intersection against a red light about 2:15 p.m. and struck the passenger side of a Chrysler Sebring, Logan Assistant Police Chief Jeff Curtis said.
Thiriot was transported to Logan Regional Hospital, where she was pronounced dead.
The driver of the Malibu, Norma Christiansen, 76, Logan, was transported by ambulance to Logan Regional, though the extent of her injuries was not known Thursday. The driver of the Sebring, Donna Bergner, 78, of Logan, sustained minor injuries.
Curtis said the incident is still under investigation and no citations have yet been issued.
- New law helps Utah avoid marriage license...
- Utah bachelor lets sister set him up on 31...
- $1M in heroin found in 'complex' hidden...
- Mia Love paying back money spent on...
- FBI investigating fatal crash on Ute reservation
- Woman accused of stabbing girlfriend 46 times...
- BYU student health plan exemption expires
- 10-month-old girl drowns in bathtub in Eagle...
- New law helps Utah avoid marriage... 66
- BYU student health plan exemption expires 53
- Popular Provo teacher imprisoned for... 47
- Mia Love paying back money spent on... 43
- Family of man killed by Spanish Fork... 34
- Does coal have a future in Utah? Should... 27
- Students see 'great growth' in second... 18
- About Utah: He walked around the lake... 15