LOGAN — A North Logan woman was killed and two other Cache Valley women were injured in a traffic accident Thursday at the intersection of 1400 North and 200 East.
Nancy Thiriot, 67, was a passenger in a Chevrolet Malibu that entered the intersection against a red light about 2:15 p.m. and struck the passenger side of a Chrysler Sebring, Logan Assistant Police Chief Jeff Curtis said.
Thiriot was transported to Logan Regional Hospital, where she was pronounced dead.
The driver of the Malibu, Norma Christiansen, 76, Logan, was transported by ambulance to Logan Regional, though the extent of her injuries was not known Thursday. The driver of the Sebring, Donna Bergner, 78, of Logan, sustained minor injuries.
Curtis said the incident is still under investigation and no citations have yet been issued.
- Fountain Green holds first Christmas light...
- Baby's first Christmas comes with gift of hope
- Pranks spark collection of toilet paper by...
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an...
- What to do after the presents are opened?...
- Utah native served with main character in...
- Once paralyzed, Mormon missionary heading...
- Utahn Merlin Taylor is Santa with a cause
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an... 121
- List of potential prison sites cut to... 44
- Couples celebrate one-year anniversary... 35
- Poll: Nearly two-thirds of Utahns... 27
- What does a letter grade mean for my... 19
- Mia Love names KSL reporter to head... 18
- Pleasant Grove pizza manager arrested... 12
- Police: Gunman said he shot at trooper... 12