LOGAN — A North Logan woman was killed and two other Cache Valley women were injured in a traffic accident Thursday at the intersection of 1400 North and 200 East.
Nancy Thiriot, 67, was a passenger in a Chevrolet Malibu that entered the intersection against a red light about 2:15 p.m. and struck the passenger side of a Chrysler Sebring, Logan Assistant Police Chief Jeff Curtis said.
Thiriot was transported to Logan Regional Hospital, where she was pronounced dead.
The driver of the Malibu, Norma Christiansen, 76, Logan, was transported by ambulance to Logan Regional, though the extent of her injuries was not known Thursday. The driver of the Sebring, Donna Bergner, 78, of Logan, sustained minor injuries.
Curtis said the incident is still under investigation and no citations have yet been issued.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- 7 habits of mentally strong people
- 'Catastrophic' arson fire destroys 10 Tooele...
- West Valley man killed in motorcycle crash...
- Applications being taken for justice court...
- UDOT resurfacing 12300 South in Draper
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 74
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 32
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Local government board fostered... 16
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 16
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 16
- Can police-community relations be... 14