Kristin Murphy, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Alliance Health Networks is participating in the Movember and Sons national shave contest. Employees and friends gathered at Ray's Barber Shop for a fresh shave in preparation for the best facial hair competition come Nov. 30.
Movember and Sons is an organization dedicated to raising awareness of men's health issues such as prostate and testicular cancer. Men are encouraged to seek sponsors as they grow facial hair to donate to men's health research.
- Precedents — and exceptions — to...
- Woman dies, husband critically injured in...
- 9 things I wish I had known before my mission
- Small group of Ordain Women supporters gather...
- The truth about addiction
- 'Teacherpreneur,' a new role in the world of...
- It's official: Jason Chaffetz to make run for...
- Man injured in police shooting identified
- Hatch calls shutting down government... 68
- Chaffetz expected to announce he's... 49
- New Medicaid expansion plan unveiled to... 27
- Is convicted killer innocent? Group... 24
- Gun control laws won't stop mass... 24
- Herbert, other governors slam federal... 20
- Woman said she felt protected in ordeal... 19
- Chris Stewart endorses presidential... 18