Kristin Murphy, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Alliance Health Networks is participating in the Movember and Sons national shave contest. Employees and friends gathered at Ray's Barber Shop for a fresh shave in preparation for the best facial hair competition come Nov. 30.
Movember and Sons is an organization dedicated to raising awareness of men's health issues such as prostate and testicular cancer. Men are encouraged to seek sponsors as they grow facial hair to donate to men's health research.
- Tabernacle Choir performs Handel's 'Messiah'...
- 2-year-old boy dies from accidental shooting...
- Police make arrest in death of 59-year-old...
- Two bodies discovered near Provo's Squaw Peak
- Salt Lake City Marathon comes with many...
- Film about man's crusade against child sex...
- Western states to feds: Turn over public lands
- No aftershocks from Saturday's Tooele quake
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion 90
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite... 79
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases... 47
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on... 38
- Appeals judges question right to sue in... 28
- Autopsies of 7 infants completed;... 24
- Texas seizes FLDS Church's secluded ranch 24
- 2-year-old boy dies from accidental... 16