SANDY — The city has contracted with Waste Management to conduct a leaf collection program.
Residents who live south of 9400 South should place their leaves curbside by 7 a.m. on Monday, Nov. 26. Residents north of 9400 South need to place leaves curbside by 7 a.m. on Monday, Dec. 3.
Residents must place leaves in plastic bags with the tops sealed to prevent the wind from blowing them throughout the neighborhood. Leaves that are left on the curb of a residence will be picked up any time during the week indicated.
This service is provided for all residents who pay for waste collection services through Sandy. For more information, contact the Public Works Department at 801-568-2999.
- Manti man indicted in Oregon occupation;...
- Lee, Stewart urge action on behalf of BYU...
- Millcreek man found dead near Saltair was...
- Utah delegation urges Obama to refrain from...
- 'He was large, he was angry, he was bloody,'...
- State: EPA didn't clue in Utah on San Juan...
- Inversion tightens grip on Wasatch Front
- BYU's first physics grad earns posthumous Grammy
- Manti man indicted in Oregon... 34
- Survivor of Trolley Square massacre... 32
- IRS raids properties with possible... 20
- Lee, Stewart urge action on behalf of... 18
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences'... 14
- Ex-judge asks Obama to commute sentence... 14
- Utah delegation urges Obama to refrain... 14
- Salt Lake County may downsize, close... 11