SANDY — The city has contracted with Waste Management to conduct a leaf collection program.
Residents who live south of 9400 South should place their leaves curbside by 7 a.m. on Monday, Nov. 26. Residents north of 9400 South need to place leaves curbside by 7 a.m. on Monday, Dec. 3.
Residents must place leaves in plastic bags with the tops sealed to prevent the wind from blowing them throughout the neighborhood. Leaves that are left on the curb of a residence will be picked up any time during the week indicated.
This service is provided for all residents who pay for waste collection services through Sandy. For more information, contact the Public Works Department at 801-568-2999.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- 7 habits of mentally strong people
- 'Catastrophic' arson fire destroys 10 Tooele...
- West Valley man killed in motorcycle crash...
- Applications being taken for justice court...
- UDOT resurfacing 12300 South in Draper
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 74
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 32
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Local government board fostered... 16
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 16
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 16
- Can police-community relations be... 14