SANDY — The city has contracted with Waste Management to conduct a leaf collection program.
Residents who live south of 9400 South should place their leaves curbside by 7 a.m. on Monday, Nov. 26. Residents north of 9400 South need to place leaves curbside by 7 a.m. on Monday, Dec. 3.
Residents must place leaves in plastic bags with the tops sealed to prevent the wind from blowing them throughout the neighborhood. Leaves that are left on the curb of a residence will be picked up any time during the week indicated.
This service is provided for all residents who pay for waste collection services through Sandy. For more information, contact the Public Works Department at 801-568-2999.
- 14 things you didn't know about dreams
- Ex-teacher who abused students asks judge not...
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on statute...
- Teen injured in Memorial Day crash dies
- High school student found dead near Draper...
- Vernal man accused of beating puppy with a bat
- Tino, the king of Hogle Zoo's jungle, is...
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away drought
- Gov. Herbert stepping up pressure on... 44
- Utahns cheer, jeer appeals court's... 42
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on... 40
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to... 25
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away... 24
- Grantsville residents tell Prison... 24
- Parents of teen who died in overdose... 17
- PacSun pulls T-shirt from shelves after... 15