SANDY — The city has contracted with Waste Management to conduct a leaf collection program.
Residents who live south of 9400 South should place their leaves curbside by 7 a.m. on Monday, Nov. 26. Residents north of 9400 South need to place leaves curbside by 7 a.m. on Monday, Dec. 3.
Residents must place leaves in plastic bags with the tops sealed to prevent the wind from blowing them throughout the neighborhood. Leaves that are left on the curb of a residence will be picked up any time during the week indicated.
This service is provided for all residents who pay for waste collection services through Sandy. For more information, contact the Public Works Department at 801-568-2999.
- S.L. draws up airport plans
- Search for Susan Cox Powell is over, West...
- Tornado relief spurs LDS Church, Layton's...
- Couples registry gets preliminary nod from...
- Father vows to keep looking for Susan Cox Powell
- 'We're here to serve all boys,' Utah Scout...
- 'Mantiques' could be a ticket to more cash
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet, passes away
- Mia Love announces she's officially... 42
- GOP delegates reject changes to... 31
- S.L. draws up airport plans 30
- XanGo co-founder accuses partners of... 23
- Search for Susan Cox Powell is over,... 20
- 'We're here to serve all boys,' Utah... 19
- Gov. Gary Herbert tells Washington... 15
- Couples registry gets preliminary nod... 13